Purchasing the $1000 AUDEZE LCD-2
Jul 5, 2011 at 11:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18

LegendaryLvl1

100+ Head-Fier
Hi guys

Well, just as the title says - I purchased an Audeze LCD-2 off from the audeze website (www.audeze.com)
I payed via paypal, (yet the money hasn't been taken out of my bank account yet).

Once I payed via paypal, they gave me a username and password - which they said I would be able to check the status of my order with.

But all I get when I log in is...:

Does anyone have any experience with audeze? -_-

Jul 5, 2011 at 11:14 PM Post #2 of 18
They were straight up with me.

Jul 5, 2011 at 11:19 PM Post #3 of 18
Ah, they have an order status check these days. How fancy.

How long ago did you order? It just might be the case that they haven't gotten to your order yet.

Jul 5, 2011 at 11:24 PM Post #4 of 18

Quote:
Ah, they have an order status check these days. How fancy.

How long ago did you order? It just might be the case that they haven't gotten to your order yet.

Ah I only ordered about a day ago :frowning2:..

I'm hoping what you say is true!!~

Jul 5, 2011 at 11:32 PM Post #5 of 18
Yesterday was a holiday in the states, I'm not sure if they work weekends or holidays. As far as I know the whole company is just two guys (please correct me if I'm wrong)? I'm guessing they get swamped from time to time. 

If you are losing your sleep over this though, shoot them an email just to confirm.

Jul 5, 2011 at 11:44 PM Post #6 of 18
Be patient a bit they won't screw you over lol

Jul 6, 2011 at 12:08 AM Post #7 of 18
Not to worry. They will be on your doorstep in a couple days. Their customer service is A+.

Jul 6, 2011 at 2:04 AM Post #8 of 18
Thanks alot guys! Didn't know that Audeze was a team comprised of 2 people 0_o.
I expected at least 5 D:

Ah well, it'll make it all the more special when they arrive ^^

Jul 6, 2011 at 2:08 AM Post #9 of 18
Very smart idea to have the order status online to save them time and hassle so they can work on more important matters like making LCD-2's and designing the LCD-3
evil_smiley.gif

Jul 6, 2011 at 5:37 PM Post #10 of 18
only 2 people?

Jul 15, 2011 at 2:25 PM Post #11 of 18
This is normal....same thing happened to me...be patient or just send them an email or call them via the number.
I did and talked to Sankar...

Not to worry!
Alex

(PS: they are worth the wait!)

Jul 16, 2011 at 4:54 AM Post #12 of 18
Heh, don't worry - I received them ages ago, they actually came really quickly and I am enjoying them as we speak (or type)

Quote:
This is normal....same thing happened to me...be patient or just send them an email or call them via the number.
I did and talked to Sankar...

Not to worry!
Alex

(PS: they are worth the wait!)

Jul 16, 2011 at 8:08 AM Post #14 of 18
Unless I am going blind anyone notice that the UK/England delivery option not in the destination list.

Do Audeze still deliver to UK?

May 16, 2012 at 3:37 AM Post #15 of 18
Quote:
Unless I am going blind anyone notice that the UK/England delivery option not in the destination list.

Do Audeze still deliver to UK?

I noticed this as well, UK is still missing from the list. I emailed them and it's a web error, nothing more, mine have been ordered and paid for and are, hopefully, on their way to the UK.

They promised to correct the list...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back