Purchasing Shure Olives locally (Chicago area)
May 22, 2010 at 5:22 PM Post #2 of 7
Well, I'll be honest and say that I "stole" some from Best Buy. I had purchased some Shure SE115's and because I didn't like them, I returned them but I forgot to include some olive tips. Whoops. But they gave me my money back regardless and I ended up with a couple tips. 
wink.gif
 If you're willing, go ahead and try that, though I'm not recommending it.

May 22, 2010 at 7:31 PM Post #3 of 7

Quote:
Well, I'll be honest and say that I "stole" some from Best Buy. I had purchased some Shure SE115's and because I didn't like them, I returned them but I forgot to include some olive tips. Whoops. But they gave me my money back regardless and I ended up with a couple tips. 
wink.gif
 If you're willing, go ahead and try that, though I'm not recommending it.

For the archives......such a classy post should be kept unedited in some place, kept preserved in it's natural beautiful state. 

May 22, 2010 at 9:12 PM Post #4 of 7
Shure is in the Chicago area.  You might be able to get them there, from the service department, if you already own some Shure IEM's.  Call them and ask.

May 22, 2010 at 11:11 PM Post #6 of 7
When I've needed them in the past and didn't want to wait for shipping I got them from the apple store (they always had mediums but never seen the other sizes) so you can call up your local apple store and see if they have them in stock. If not then maybe best buy (not sure about this one) or just call up Shure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back