purabm

Discussion in 'Buyer/Seller Feedback ARCHIVE' started by jeremyrp, Feb 3, 2010.
Next

Last
  1. jeremyrp
    purabm bought a pair of HD595 off me. Communication was quick and clear. I'd gladly work with him again...

2. swbf2cheater
    sold me 595s, amazing packaging, shipped it within an hour or two of me purchasing. Doesnt get better than that!

3. SilverCans
    Sold purabm my K501 heaphones, very smooth transaction, highly recommended!

4. Redo
    Sold purabm my Shanling PH3000, excellent communication, would not hesitate working with him again.

5. wwmhf
    Sold purabm a DIY Senn. HD650/600 cable . Fast payment, a smooth trade.

6. kentturbo
    Purabm (Yan)

Purchased the Darkvoice 336 from me. He was very pleasant to chat with; very quick with response and very courteous. The shipment took a bit long via UPS, but Yan never had a problem with it.

Kent

7. kloan
    Sold purabm a Shellbrook Audio mini headamp. Prompt payment, quick and easy transaction.
    [​IMG]

8. SoulSyde
    purabm purchase an iBasso T4 amp from me.  Quick payment.  Hassle free.

9. swbf2cheater
    sold him Yuin PK1s, fast payment and smooth as always, repeat customers are the best. 

10. q_hada
    I sold Yan my Yuin G2A headphones + FiiO E3 amp. He paid quickly and was very easy to deal with. I would not hesitate to deal with purabm again. 

11. hifihead
    I sold him my Dowin Sennheiser cable. He sent a US postal money very quick. Excellent communication and transaction. I would not hesitate to do business with him again in the future.

12. ychao24
    Sold my RE1's to purabm, prompt payment and great communication - an excellent seller!

Enjoy!

13. ljokerl Contributor
    Sold a portable amp to purabm. Very quick payment and no issues whatsoever with the money order. Highly recommended!

14. flamerz
    Bought a Total Bithead from purabm. Quick communication - once he replied to my initial PM, the transaction ended in under a half hour. He was a pleasure to deal with.

15. padam
    Bought an im716 from Yan and it was a very easy transaction. Highly recommended.

Next

Last