Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 18, 2015 at 9:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

fengwei007

100+ Head-Fier
Selling a pair of great sounding and looking headphones due to lack of use, and need fund for HE1000.

These were bought about a year ago, but total head hours should be less than 100hrs 'cause I'm still on the second pair of batteries I think. Used in amp mode mostly, really enjoy the sound, especially for movies with iPad or Galaxy S 10.5. These sound quite a bit better than the Momentum Over-Ear w/ cleaner and better bass and bigger soundstage. They sound pretty good w/o batteries too, very easy to drive, but of course they sound much louder in amp mode, great for using w/ phones or iPads. Never got chance to try the noise cancelling feature, so I don't really know how it works.

Can't find box and receipt, although normally I'd keep them, but somehow I can't find these. Comes w/ all other accessories as shown in photos, the spare earpads and iPhone cable have never been used. Other than a minor defect on the headband leather padding (as shown in one photo, don't know how and when it got there :frowning2:), there is no other obvious marks or scratches. This is later version which PSB claimed to fix the headband cracking problem, mine has no cracks anywhere.

These still retail for $399USD, I'm asking for $OLD only, plus shipping cost ($20 for registered air mail, $60 for EMS, sorry our EMS shipping cost is just way too high nowadays) to anywhere from Singapore. Paypal fee is included.

Please let me know if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread