Ps audio direct stream dsd DAC
May 11, 2021 at 10:25 PM Post #261 of 265
Tell me how the Bridge II Network Card works. Does it convert Ethernet to USB, then to i2s?
According to the PSA, the Bridge II converts the network-fed music to i2s acceptable to a DAC. It appears the Bridge II also has a Digital Lens built into its output. The Digital Lens reduces jitter in network audio to nearly imperceptible levels.

In order to do USB to i2s, you need a Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 (I am using it now).

Last edited:
May 12, 2021 at 11:12 AM Post #262 of 265
According to the PSA, the Bridge II converts the network-fed music to i2s acceptable to a DAC. It appears the Bridge II also has a Digital Lens built into its output. The Digital Lens reduces jitter in network audio to nearly imperceptible levels.

In order to do USB to i2s, you need a Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 (I am using it now).
And what is better in quality? Ethernet or USB? Many people directly praise ethernet and they say this is wow super know-how, is there any common sense in this?

May 14, 2021 at 1:15 AM Post #264 of 265
The Bridge II is nice with just a decent Ethernet cable but the additional accessories can get pricey. I finally got an Auralic Aries G2.1 streamer to replace the Bridge II but the Bridge II was a good sounding system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back