PS-1 and MS-2 for sale.
post-1464985
Post #1 of 5

Blitzula

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Due to ongoing ear pain/hearing issues, I've decided to stop using headphones outside of workouts. So, these two must go.

PS-1: These were purchased from member GoRedwings19 in mid-March of this year. The unit number is #83. Go purchased them from Todd the Vinyl Junkie new around December'04. I have the original box as well as bowl pads.

The headband has a couple of small loose threads, but otherwise is in decent shape. I see a few small nicks on the outside left cup, and the same on the outside right cup. The right cup has a small but noticeable chip showing a flash of metal inside the second "O" in the word Professional. The cable clearly shows and is subject to twisting starting about 60% of the way down to where the two cables become one long cable.

Audigon scale...I'd say no worse than a 7 outside of the cable (which doesn't need replacement, it's just twisted).

The headphones are sonically perfect in my laymen's opinion. I paid $1,000 plus Paypal fees, my selling price is *SOLD*$850*SOLD* including Paypal (please be verified) and domestic shipment.

The biggest compliment I can pay to the PS-1 is that it's the first higher end headphone I heard where the sonic quality improved without me being less interested emotionally in the music. I hate to see it go.

*SOLD*MS-2*SOLD*: These were purchased from member SilverCans around January of this year. I'm not sure how old they were, although I suspect less than a year at that time. I have the original box and bowl pads.

The headband shows some wear and loose threads, but is otherwise in decent shape. The outside cups look to be in decent shape with a couple of minor nicks, the inside cups (which are covered by the pads) show a number of nicks/scratches. The cable on this is twisted about the same length down as the PS-1, but more noticeably.

I paid about $270 for these, my selling price is *SOLD*$165*SOLD* including domestic shipping and Paypal.

Feedback on me:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...em=-1&frm=1883

http://www4.head-fi.org/forums/showt...light=Blitzula

I don't have a digital camera, but any serious buyers in the Bay Area (I'm in Fremont) are more than welcome to stop by my place and check either item out if you like.

Please do not bump this thread with YGPM...I'll bump the thread as necessary. Just shoot me a PM with any questions/comments if you're interested.

post-1465609
Post #2 of 5

safetrader_1

New Head-Fier
Reaction score
Hi, what's total cost for shipped to New Zealand please? Please find out and let me know. I would buy them. Cheers.

post-1465848
Post #3 of 5

Blitzula

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Please contact me using the private message function with any questions.

Bump...these are still available.

post-1468697
Post #5 of 5

Blitzula

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Both headphones sold.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)