Protector Questions....
Feb 23, 2010 at 2:09 PM Post #17 of 31
Excellent!
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 23, 2010 at 7:00 PM Post #18 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jalo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks Craig, that will save another 200 hours of burn in time on a new Twag cable. The next question will then be: will you be able to terminate this replacement cable in a male protector balance connector and then add a female protector balance connector to the existing mini plug? Thanks.

Craig, do you have the female balance protector connector?

Feb 23, 2010 at 9:08 PM Post #20 of 31
Craig, I'll send you the cable for retermination. Please check you e-mail. Thanks.

Mar 5, 2010 at 3:09 AM Post #23 of 31
Quote:

Craig, do you have the female balance protector connector?

Craig, this is where you told me that you have female connector (see Post #19). Unless by female connector, you mean something different than what I mean (balance female Protector connector)
biggrin.gif

Mar 6, 2010 at 1:08 AM Post #25 of 31
Craig:

Could you comment the difference in sound character between the TWag and the TWcu? Thanks

Mar 9, 2010 at 4:26 AM Post #26 of 31
Quote:

Craig:

Could you comment the difference in sound character between the TWag and the TWcu? Thanks

I could write a book on this.

TWag: One of the most unique silver wire since it brings together non "traditional" characters like warmth and bass detail. It adds the strength of speed, details, resolution. Plus it commands height and weight which really makes the stage presence its prime characteristic. Wide open. Its like running your car through a mud puddle and using your wipers to make a very clear, satisfying, "see all" experience.

TWcu: Great warmth. Amazing bass detail with a strength in voice. A bargain at any price.

This is the cliff note version. Boy this only is the start.

TWag is a new standard. Its only the beginning as this wire is getting incredible reviews.

I hope that helps.

Oh they are both UP-OCC, cryofreeze from CryoParts, super high stand count.

Craig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back