Pro 900 release in Korea(S.)
Nov 3, 2008 at 11:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

cmkofkvc

New Head-Fier
I was if anyone had any infos on the release of the Pro900 in Korea specifically....because I know its out in Japan...so I'm having a hard time resisting.....
why resist and not go on e-bay? 1)Ultrasone products in Korea tends to be a bit cheaper than in other countries 2)Currency rate is crazy these days @@ 3)Warrenty 4)Korea has many shops(6of them that 'I' know)that allow their customers to try on the headphones before purchasing
L3000.gif
......usually there are about 35~50 products thats avilable for trial
atsmile.gif

Moreover, a seller on e-bay was selling the product for $450 which is a lot cheaper than other places?? his price is very tempting......and when I asked how he was able to do it his reply was:
Dear Sir:
Most ULtrasone headphones are made in Taiwan although Ultrasone is a Germany company. Their factory is 20 miles from my store. I can get their product directly from their most upstream dealer. So my price is always very low.
US dealer will get over 40% higher cost than mine.

Not all product line of Ultrasone I can get competitive price. I ever sell PRO 750 2500, but recentlt some US seller can sell lower pirce than my cost. So I need to give up these two products.

Sincerely, Kevin

I guess its safe to trust him because he has over a 1000positives...but I got framed before on E-bay and I dont want to be again.....

Thanks a bunch in advance for answer a long question from a new member
tongue_smile.gif

Nov 4, 2008 at 6:06 AM Post #3 of 5
thx a bunch....
I called them and asked them about it but
they are not selling them yet
biggrin.gif
but
abot 2weeks later....I guess I can wait two weeks
tongue.gif

once again thx

where did you get the info???
confused.gif

I would love to be as imformed as you.......

Nov 15, 2008 at 11:03 PM Post #4 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by cmkofkvc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Moreover, a seller on e-bay was selling the product for $450 which is a lot cheaper than other places?? his price is very tempting......and when I asked how he was able to do it his reply was:
Dear Sir:
Most ULtrasone headphones are made in Taiwan although Ultrasone is a Germany company. Their factory is 20 miles from my store. I can get their product directly from their most upstream dealer. So my price is always very low.
US dealer will get over 40% higher cost than mine.

Not all product line of Ultrasone I can get competitive price. I ever sell PRO 750 2500, but recentlt some US seller can sell lower pirce than my cost. So I need to give up these two products.

Sincerely, Kevin

I guess its safe to trust him because he has over a 1000positives...but I got framed before on E-bay and I dont want to be again.....

This seller is not an authorized dealer and you will not be able to get any warranty work done on your headphones if you "attempt" to purchase it through him. Ultrasone does everything it can to be able to provide quality products through honest dealers that our customers can trust over a longer period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back