Prizefight: Beats Solo vs. Bose On-Ear
Feb 24, 2010 at 5:19 PM Post #2 of 42
Someone should tell them to compare some real headphones against those two, to show the utter beatdown.

The comments are even worse.
One gem: "Most people listen to 128k music, which is CD quality"

Feb 24, 2010 at 5:57 PM Post #4 of 42
I like to make doodie in thrones.
icon10.gif

Feb 24, 2010 at 5:59 PM Post #5 of 42
I wish monster would just make their Turbine Pros into like, fullsize turbine pros or something(lol now THAT would be an odd looking headphone). Their IEMs that aren't associated with a famous person are actually very well regarded.

Feb 24, 2010 at 6:04 PM Post #6 of 42
Haha, it's funny how they combine "Sound" with "Science" in the same score. Possibly because they can't even think of giving these headphones a 4 or 5 based on sound alone?

Feb 24, 2010 at 6:11 PM Post #7 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by nealric /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Someone should tell them to compare some real headphones against those two, to show the utter beatdown.

can you say GRADO > both put toghther.

Feb 24, 2010 at 6:13 PM Post #8 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by nealric /img/forum/go_quote.gif

He does have a point, Bose systems in stores always feature extremely well mastered songs. Yet, calling 128k "CD quality" is stupid and it does show the knowledge of the comment reviewer
icon10.gif

Feb 24, 2010 at 6:14 PM Post #9 of 42
It´s just so sad to read the comments...

"The so called true audiophile kills me when reviewing these products..."

Those teens praising these products is killing me. Bose doesn´t even tell the technical specs of their products, not even after asking twice via e-mail. (I´ve tried. xD)

Feb 24, 2010 at 7:31 PM Post #12 of 42
i survived on triports for 4 years. They were fine since i didnt know any better. For christmas I got a pair of qc15s that made me feel funny when listening to them. So I found headfi and found out about grados. So I guess if you dont know any better bose are great. They are still comfortable as hell though.

Feb 24, 2010 at 7:38 PM Post #13 of 42
I think I figured it out...

CNET was doing a prizefight in the mini flyweight division.

Feb 24, 2010 at 7:45 PM Post #14 of 42
More like a pair of dung beetles dukin' it out over the best lump of poo.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back