1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

(PRICE REDUCED) Audio-Technica ATH-W1000X Headphones (Balanced, Mini-XLR)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by wolfen68, Mar 19, 2017.
Trader History (7)
  1. wolfen68 Contributor
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    **SOLD**For sale is a Audio Technica W1000X "Grandioso" Headphone. This headphone is in excellent (mint) condition and has no scratches, imperfections etc. The headphones sound great single-ended but have even greater capabilities as uniquely the beautiful stock cable has been balanced by the experts at Moon Audio with a mini-xlr connector. Just provide a mini-xlr adapter to the balanced connection of your choice and you are on your way with no headphone modifications needed. When driven in balanced mode, I've found their presentation to be improved with additional soundstage, instrument separation and tighter bass.

Included is the original box and paperwork, also in excellent condition. I am only selling as I have too many headphones at this time.

Price has been reduced. Shipping to CONUS included.

Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions. **SOLD**

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  2. Mshenay Contributor
    glws, I still have my balanced pair! Beautiful sounding cans, priced well!! 

3. wolfen68 Contributor
    Bump

4. wolfen68 Contributor
    Bump

5. wolfen68 Contributor
    Bump. Price reduced to $329.

6. wolfen68 Contributor
    SOLD!