1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Price LOWERED, ZMF Eikon in Padauk and RHA CL750

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by BuddhaBruce, Dec 6, 2017.
Trader History (19)
  1. BuddhaBruce
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Hi,

I have too many headphones and need to offload a few of them. They are all in pristine condition kept away in packaging in a non smoke environment. They don't get the head time they deserve!

I am local to NYC so any local trades can get discounts

https://imgur.com/a/TuZW2

___

ZMF Eikon in Padauk

Up first is a gorgeous ZMF Eikon in Padauk wood. Beautiful grain of wood and an organic full sound. The cans are in excellent condition 10/10 and was always kept in the included hardshell Pelican case. Comes with all original components including stock balanced cable. I am the second owner and put about 20-30 hours on these myself.

If you need more pics let me know!

Price: $975.00 shipping included NOW $950.00

**RHA CL750**

Recently received these in a trade. The previous owner used them for about 20 minutes and decided they don't fit him properly. Practically brand new. I have not tried them but if it's anything like the MA750, then I can say it's sound punches way above its price point. All original packaging and accessories included. No tips were open besides one pair.

Price: $75.00 Shipping included NOW $70.00

___

Feel free to PM me with any questions :)

2. BuddhaBruce
    BUMP

3. BuddhaBruce
    bump

4. BuddhaBruce
    bumppp, current offer 925