1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Price dropped!!!Denon D7000 $385!!!

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by DrummerLeo, May 11, 2018.
Trader History (25)
  1. DrummerLeo
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Second, Denon D7000. $385 firm.
    Headphones come with original packages, however, I would rank this headphones on fair condition, but the sound and drivers are perfect!!! No issues at all.
    There are some wears on the top band and cans. The cans main surfaces are perfect with no wears. The earpads are also in a good condition. I'm the second owner. Price including shipping and fees.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  2. DrummerLeo
    Aeon was sold, I'm sorry to those buyers sent me payment later than the first buyer. I have no ideas why they are so popular, i know they are in good price, but this situation still overwhelmed me.

3. DrummerLeo
    Bump, please send offers for D7000

4. DrummerLeo
    Bumb

5. DrummerLeo
    Price lower to $400, don’t miss this insane deal!

6. DrummerLeo
    Bump

7. DrummerLeo
    Up

8. DrummerLeo
    Bump

9. DrummerLeo
    Bump

10. DrummerLeo
    Final price drop, $385 firm!!! This is a steal for the sound.

11. DrummerLeo
    Bump

12. DrummerLeo
    Sold

13. koover
    About time man. :)
    Can’t believe no one bought these a long time ago even if there were cosmetic flaws. Don’t know why I didn’t.
    Congrats!

14. DrummerLeo
    Yeah, and I received tons of nonsense offers lol. My friend tried them, and took them immediately...

15. koover
    Sure, The headband was jacked up but big deal. Small cost to replace. I can still kick myself for not nabbing them from you.
    I know, the lowball offers sometimes ate ignorant, insulting and just nonsense.
    Anyway, glad a friend got them off of you.
    Take care man!