1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Drop] Mint UE18+ Pro 3rd Gen CIEM + €199 Linum Superbax Cable (Free Worldwide shipping)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by royneo, Apr 14, 2019.
Next

Last
Trader History (3)
  1. royneo
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Selling a very mint Ultimate Ears UE18+ Pro 3rd Gen - the 3.5mm plug is still very golden. Total usage stands at around 20-30 hours. This is the latest version and it is the very same version as what you see on Ultimate Ears’ site.

photo_2019-04-15_10-37-57.jpg photo_2019-04-15_10-37-58.jpg photo_2019-04-15_10-37-55.jpg

This UE18+ 3rd gen comes with the latest UE Superbax cable which is a medical-grade cable and has a pull strength of 12 lbs. It's also sweat and water-proof with IPX67 rating. This cable is quad-twisted with 168 strands of Silver-plated Copper litz wires and has a very low impedance of 0.75 Ohm. The sound signature of this Superbax cable includes greater clarity, well-separated instrumentation and wider & deeper soundstaging. This cable has been listed in Headfonia's best accessories & is in their "Best of 2018" list as well. It's so good that they reviewed this cable twice lol.

The UE18+ has been critically acclaimed by many audiophile sites, not gonna link any of them in case I contravene any Head-fi rules here but a quick Google search will yield plenty of good reviews all around!

As this is a Custom IEM, reshelling would be needed unless by some luck, you're able to fit my impressions into your ears. Reshelling could be done through Naga Audio where it would cost the equivalent of 195 Euros (S$299). Please note that this does not include the cost of Ear Impressions and shipping.

I'm selling this UE18+ at 980 Euros and shipping is free worldwide. This represents substantial savings off Thomann's listed price of 1,725 Euros - over 700 euros off for what is a very mint set! If you require any special instructions for shipping and customs, please feel free to let me know.

I'll ship to anywhere in the world. Price equivalents for your region can be found below:

Europe: 980 Euros
    UK: 847 GBP
    Australia: 1,555 AUD
    US: 1,095 USD

As paying thru Goods & Services is the only Paypal option in my country, I'm unable to accept Paypal gifted. If you would like to save on the Paypal fees, I can also accept payments thru Transferwise.

For more information on the UE18+ 3rd gen: https://pro.ultimateears.com/ue-18-flagship-custom-iem.html

TECH SPECS

INPUT SENSITIVITY: 105 dB @ 1 kHz, 100 mW

FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 5 Hz – 22 kHz

NOISE ISOLATION: -26 decibels of ambient stage noise

IMPEDANCE: 37.5 Ohms @ 1kHz

INTERNAL SPEAKER CONFIGURATION: 6 balanced armatures and 4 passive crossovers.

INPUT CONNECTOR: 1/8” headphone jack; compatible with all systems

WARRANTY: 1-year

Linus Superbax Cable specs

• Quad twisted – 168 strands
    • Weight: 8-9g / 0.28-0.32oz
    • Impedance: 0.75 Ω
    • Pull strength of cable: 12lbs
    • Microphonics: Low
    • Tangle-less: Yes almost! … and should it tangle occasionally, it is easy to untangle
    • Made in Denmark

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  2. kosyakman
    Is it CIEM or universal one?

3. royneo
    Hi there,

It's a CIEM, reshelling thru Naga Audio would cost 195 euros

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  4. royneo
    Bump

5. royneo
    Free worldwide shipping!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  6. royneo
    Up!

7. royneo
    price drop!

8. royneo
    Up for labor day!

9. royneo
    bump

10. royneo
    Bump

11. royneo
    Bump

12. platonos
    would you trade for MD Noble K10U?

13. royneo
    Hmm, I personally prefer a straight sale but if it's attractive enough, I could consider a trade + top-up. Feel free to send me a pm about your offer

14. royneo
    bump

15. royneo
    bump

Next

Last