Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
May 24, 2013 at 5:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Tingc222

100+ Head-Fier
*****Item is now on EBAY: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=171063142146***** I WILL END EBAY BIDDING if offer goes through on Head-Fi

For sale is my beloved Mamba D4. Selling as I don't use it anymore for portable applications and am going for full size AMP+DAC. Condition is very good with a few very very minor scratches (most are on the bottom), and I'd rate it at 8/10 (I can't even get them to show up on the photos but there is one visible on the top of the front panel). All of the lettering is perfect. I purchased this in July 2011 and have the original warranty card (although warranty has already expired). New is $200 + shipping and + everything I had to pay for the opamps and batteries.

The sound is fantastic as far as I know and it drove my HE400 to very loud levels! You won't be disappointed.

More info (including downloadable manual): http://ibasso.com/en/products/show.asp?ID=44

The package includes the following:

-Mamba D4
-Stock male to male 3-inch 3.5mm to 3.5mm connector
-Stock faux leather bag for the amp
-Stock hardware (backup thumb nuts for the back cover, 3.5mm sockets, Torx key for the front panel)
-6x SOIC to DIP adapters for OPAMP rolling
-2x Burr Brown OPA1611 SOIC opamps, new in package
-2x Burr Brown OPA1612 SOIC opamps, new in package
-1x 300mAh Powerex NiMH rechargeable battery (barely used...charged maybe 3x)
-Warranty Card
-DOES NOT COME with a USB to miniUSB cable necessary for DAC function.

Will ship in original box from NY.

The price is SOLD shipping and paypal fee included! THIS NEEDS TO GO!! I think this is a very fair price for the full package. 

Jun 21, 2013 at 9:22 PM Post #7 of 8

lin0003

Headphoneus Supremus
Is there any shipping method other than priority? $37.81 is a quite a lot for shipping. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread