1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[Price drop] FS: Creative Super X-Fi (SXFI) - Free worldwide shipping

Discussion in 'Amplification For Sale / Trade' started by royneo, Apr 15, 2019.
2 3 4
Next

Last
Trader History (4)
  1. royneo
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Hi all,

I'm selling my Creative Super X-Fi (SXFI) which has been used for about 3 months. This DAC is still in good shape, no bents or dents physically but please take note that the back letterings of the SXFI is slightly rubbed off - an inevitability with any decent usage really. This comes with a USB-C to USB-C OTG cable for easy usage with Android devices. I believe the SXFI is also compatible with Iphones but they would need an adapter-to-camera cable.

Using Creative's SXFI app, you could map your head to give a personalized surround stage system. This surround stage system is much better than Atmos Dolby, THX, etc and you'll experience realism like never before. This is a game-changer in the world of Audio and has been awarded CES' Best of 2018 - no mean feat. This achieves much of what the Smyth Realiser A16 could do but at a much, much friendlier-to-wallet price tag. The SXFI also works as a pure DAC without the soundstage effects too, due to its' 32-bit AK4377 chip.

photo_2019-04-15_20-33-14.jpg photo_2019-04-15_20-33-13.jpg photo_2019-04-15_20-33-17.jpg photo_2019-04-15_20-33-18.jpg
    photo_2019-04-15_21-04-00.jpg
    photo_2019-04-16_00-05-15.jpg

I'm selling this at 110 Euros with free shipping worldwide. If you require any special instructions for customs or shipping, please feel free to let me know. Whenever possible, I'll dispatch this within 1 working day of your purchase.

I'm happy to ship worldwide as well, the price equivalent for your regions can be found below:
    EU: 110 Euros
    US: 121.5 USD
    Australia: 178.5 AUD
    UK: 99 GBP

As paying thru Goods & Services is the only Paypal option in my country, I'm unable to accept Paypal gifted. If you would like to save on the Paypal fees, I can also accept payments thru Transferwise.

You may find out more information on the SXFI here

Last edited: Sep 4, 2019
    Quasimodosbelfry likes this.
  2. royneo
    Up!

3. royneo
    bump

4. royneo
    Free worldwide shipping!

5. royneo
    Bump

6. royneo