(Price Drop) CEntrance HiFi-M8 Apple i-Device & RSA Balanced - SE Amp & DAC ** $99 IEM Mod Added **
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 20, 2015 at 7:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Ivabign

Headphoneus Supremus
I am selling this recently purchased CEntrance HiFi-M8 with the iOS Device input and RSA Balanced Output. Extremely clean sound with all my IEMs and no hiss with my sensitive ones (846, JH16, V8) I was going to use this as a mobile device to go with my iPhone, but honestly it is a bit big for that - I strapped my phone on it and I could answer calls, but it was like having a brick in my hand - it was like my old Motorola!! (I aged myself I think)

I bought it from this classified : http://www.head-fi.org/t/764614/centrance-hifi-m8-iem-low-gain-mod-free-ship-paypal

It is in great shape and like kernel states, not many charge cycles. This unit has the $99 IEM mod on it, which I found is a brilliant balance of brute power and flexibility. This will power most anything with ease.

I will pay CONUS shipping AND Paypal on this one... International buyers will have to get a quote for tracked/insured shipping...

It comes as I received it - just the amp and the biggest charger I have ever seen - I emailed Michael at CEntrance about a manual and was told there isn't one with the M8 (it is the only one on their website without a downloadable document) as it is pretty simple - so everything you need is at the website.

This Amp/DAC is on the Innerfidelity Wall Of Fame - it has multiple inputs & Outputs - The balanced RSA sound is expansive with the right headphones - clear as a bell - just a very musical piece of equipment.

SOLD - as for trades - probably not unless you have an interesting (smaller yet similar quality) amplifier/dac - take a look at my profile and you can see what I have owned, not interested in revisiting anything I can think of....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread