Type
For Sale
Currency
USD
Price
Dec 3, 2011 at 4:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

irvin59

100+ Head-Fier
Almost new-excellent condition. I've decided to go balanced. This is an excellent and very highly regarded Amp/Dac and I'll be sorry to see it go. Shipping $ 50.00

Dec 3, 2011 at 10:47 AM Post #2 of 3

Profparched

New Head-Fier
Hello,

I am new to this forum. I attempted to send you a private message and am not sure if it made it's way to you. Just in case it didn't I am sending you this as well.

I hope I do not offend you by making a lowball offer. If the unit is in mint condition I would be willing to purchase immediately for $850. I would  send you a prepaid UPS label so you would not have to pay shipping. I'm not sure how much you purchased your unit for (list price is $1250.00) I have seen it offered online for as little as $1095.00 with free shipping and have recieved an offer from an Ebay seller that i rejected for $1025.00. I have not pulled the trigger on a new purchase as I had originally set a budget of $600 for myself.

I should also mention that I own a company that sells car electronics such as GPS/navigation, audio & video etc. to insurance companies. If you would prefer some sort of combination of money and trade or trade only instead of my offer of $850, please let me know. My company is an authorized dealer for over 400 different brands.

Thanks in advance for considering my offer.

Marc Robbins
President
Replacements
www.replacements1.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread