1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Price Drop: Brainwavz BA200 V.1 Dual BA IEM's

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by LoryWiv, Sep 29, 2019.
Trader History (14)
  1. LoryWiv
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    These dual armature IEM's are in excellent condition. I bought them for ~$110 at CanJam several years ago but have gone mostly to over ear headphones, so these are very lightly used. They are the original version BA200, some prefer to the V.2 now available. Their main characteristic is excellent balance across the frequencies, non-fatiguing, very little coloration, and surprisingly good detail retrieval for mid-tier IEM's. They also block noise extremely well and are small and super comfortable. Comes with case and accessories as shown.

I'll cover Paypal fees and shipping cost within CONUS, share cost for international shipping.

BA200.jpg

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  2. LoryWiv
    BUMP

3. LoryWiv
    Price reduced!

4. LoryWiv
    Bump

5. LoryWiv
    Price drop to $40. I know there are countless ChiFi and other IEM's at this price but these are a cut above in build and sound quality. Make me an offer.

6. LoryWiv
    Bump

7. LoryWiv
    Price dropped to $35, this is a terrific value. I rarely use IEM's anymore, you may as well be the beneficiary.