1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Drop] Acoustune HS1501 AL (Free WW Shipping + No PP Fees)

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by royneo, Mar 30, 2019.
Trader History (4)
  1. royneo
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    Euro
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Anywhere
    Hi all,

I'm selling my well taken care Acoustune HS1501 AL. It comes with the full original packaging, carrying case, 1 leather and 1 plastic straps, warranty information and 8 pairs of eartips - 6 different sizes of single-flange tips, 1 pair of double-flange and 1 pair of foam tips. The condition of this IEM is in great condition, there's some tiny marks on the Aluminium housing of the IEM but i'm nitpicking here. You'll have to closely examine and take a great deal of effort to see those marks.

photo_2019-03-31_00-06-48.jpg photo_2019-03-31_00-06-58.jpg photo_2019-03-31_00-07-01.jpg photo_2019-03-06_10-53-49.jpg photo_2019-03-06_10-53-54.jpg photo_2019-03-06_10-54-09.jpg photo_2019-03-06_10-54-16.jpg

The sound signature of this can be described as W-shaped. This is for basshead lovers, it's big on bass but it's never bloated. It's also surprisingly quite well detailed - not as good as my Etymotic ER4SR but still, it's really close to the Etys. Soundstage is also pretty huge for an IEM, almost as wide as the open-back iSine 20s.

Acoustune_HS1501_AL_and_HS1551_CU.png

Very similar frequency response to Acoustune HS1551 Cu but HS1501 AL has a slightly better bass impact. Contrary to popular belief, the HS1501 AL is actually not a downgrade from the HS1551 AL. Both carries the same price tag and was designed to be slight variations of each other, much like the difference between ER4SR & ER4XR.

Acoustune's attention to detail is unparalleled. Acoustune's heritage as cable-makers can be seen on this IEM, the stock cable provided is really robust and thick. The best cables I've ever held in my hands. The IEM housing is full of subtle detailing and is really quite a sight to behold. Best of all, the HS1501s are entirely made in Japan so there's no need to worry about the build quality.

Acoustunes are really rare items, there's very few distributors outside of Japan and it took me quite some effort in acquiring these so don't miss your chance, this might never pop up for sale again!

To sweeten the deal, I'll absorb the 3% for Paypal's Goods & Services and will provide free worldwide shipping. Will help out with shipping and customs too.

I'm new to selling on Head-fi but I'm willing to share details about my Ebay account's feedbacks to allay any concerns.

Open to trades as well!

Reviews:

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/acoustune-hs1501-al.22697/reviews

https://www.reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/73q4ew/looking_for_iems_with_good_bass/

https://earphonia.com/earphones-iem...s1551cu-earphone-reviews-industrial-elegance/

Price equivalents (Free Worldwide shipping + No PP Fees):
    Europe: 300 Euros
    UK: 260 GBP
    US & International: 335 USD

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
  2. royneo
    Bump

3. royneo
    Bump, price drop!

4. royneo
    up!

5. royneo
    Free worldwide shipping!

6. kraig89
    These still for sale

7. royneo
    Yes, they are. Boxed up & ready to go! Will pm you.

8. royneo
    Still available!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
  9. royneo
    up!

10. royneo
    bump

11. royneo
    sold to @Mchljcherry, would update once again when the Acoustunes reaches the buyer!

Thanks for looking everyone!:)