Premature balding...
Jun 7, 2009 at 5:53 PM Post #16 of 45
I went to HS with a guy who was nearly completely bald by age 19. It was a genetic thing in his family - both of his older brothers were bald by no later than 21.

Jun 7, 2009 at 8:18 PM Post #17 of 45
I don't think that there is any medication or therapy that really works. Look at prince william, he is nowhere near thirty, has unlimited funds for any therapy and still he is going bald. Implants would be the only alternative I suppose.

Jun 7, 2009 at 8:24 PM Post #19 of 45
actually, i decided a while ago that i would embrace going bald. It wont look good on me (and when i finally get the cut, i'll bump the thread with pics), so i figure its a conversation piece at the very least :p

Jun 7, 2009 at 9:10 PM Post #20 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by CDBacklash /img/forum/go_quote.gif
actually, i decided a while ago that i would embrace going bald. It wont look good on me (and when i finally get the cut, i'll bump the thread with pics), so i figure its a conversation piece at the very least :p

we want before and after...with headphones too!
it occurred to me another benefit is you won't get headphone hair anymore!

Jun 7, 2009 at 9:17 PM Post #22 of 45
I just wanna throw this out there but you could try Mane and Tail. It's a Horse
deadhorse.gif
and Human Shampoo that I heard can help with that. My mom has thin hair, not really balding but just falls easily and she uses it, my grandfather too. My mom swears it works, I guess it's worth a shot.
smile.gif

Jun 7, 2009 at 10:23 PM Post #24 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by DanTheMiataMan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This Thread is Useless Without Pix

Dear god... NOOO!

Jun 7, 2009 at 11:26 PM Post #26 of 45
Jon Gosselin, of Jon & Kate Plus 8, got hair plugs. He gets all the girls now. And his seed was strong enough wash over and fertilize eight eggs at one sitting. Going bald doesn't make you less of a man.

evilbeetgossip_Jon_Gosselin_79109_00gcby3b_500x375.jpg

Jun 7, 2009 at 11:36 PM Post #27 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by bonkon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't think that there is any medication or therapy that really works. Look at prince william, he is nowhere near thirty, has unlimited funds for any therapy and still he is going bald. Implants would be the only alternative I suppose.

My sister works for one of the hair replacement clinics as a surgical nurse. It does work, (for male pattern baldness, anyway) but be prepared to spend a serious amount of cash for a full restoration. You could buy a nice car for what it would cost you.

Jun 8, 2009 at 2:44 AM Post #30 of 45
Yeah but not very many wear it well as you need a great dome. Being bald sucks. Just hope that's the only premature activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back