Pre-Order the iFi GO blu at Audio46
Sep 13, 2021 at 12:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Audio46

Sponsor: Audio46
Audio46 is an Authorized Dealer of iFi Audio

20210910-A46-ifi-go-blu-HF-2.jpg

iFi Audio has created their smallest portable Bluetooth amp/DAC to date, weighing in at only 26g. You can pre-order it at Audio46 now!

SHOP GO BLU>

Audio46 Audio46 is the destination store in NYC to demo and buy headphone products. Stay updated on Audio46 at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Audio46 https://twitter.com/Audio46NYC https://www.instagram.com/audio46/ https://audio46.com/ info@audio46.com
Sep 13, 2021 at 4:48 PM Post #3 of 10
Love the potential and the specs... has anyone been sent this to review as far as how it actually sounds? I'd like to pre-order but I would be more confident if someone has been hands on with it.

Sep 13, 2021 at 4:57 PM Post #4 of 10
Love the potential and the specs... has anyone been sent this to review as far as how it actually sounds? I'd like to pre-order but I would be more confident if someone has been hands on with it.

Some impressions have been left here on our main thread, and reviews will be coming soon!

Sep 13, 2021 at 5:08 PM Post #5 of 10
Cool! Is it purely a Bluetooth device or can I physically connect it to a source?

Sep 14, 2021 at 12:24 AM Post #6 of 10
Some impressions have been left here on our main thread, and reviews will be coming soon!

I have a BTR5 but this device has two game changing options making it very tantalizing: a proper volume knob and 4.4 mm input. Really happy to see those.

I have a question on the mic input: would I be correct in assuming you could use a clip on mic close to ones mouth and wired down directly into the device? If so, that would allow me to use my IEMs more. Because I have to take a lot of phone calls I use wireless earbuds more for convenience because when my btr5 is in my Fanny pack people complain that I sound muffled so constantly have to pick up and put down my Bluetooth device when I’m running which is frustrating.

If that is the case if anyone knows of a good clip on mic to use with IEMs that would be great.

Sep 14, 2021 at 8:12 AM Post #8 of 10
Will anyone have it available for demo at Can Jam? It's a cute device. I like the volume control. If this sounds better than a BTR5, I'll buy one.

Sep 14, 2021 at 11:21 AM Post #10 of 10
Cool! Is it purely a Bluetooth device or can I physically connect it to a source?

It can connect as a USB DAC!

I have a BTR5 but this device has two game changing options making it very tantalizing: a proper volume knob and 4.4 mm input. Really happy to see those.

I have a question on the mic input: would I be correct in assuming you could use a clip on mic close to ones mouth and wired down directly into the device? If so, that would allow me to use my IEMs more. Because I have to take a lot of phone calls I use wireless earbuds more for convenience because when my btr5 is in my Fanny pack people complain that I sound muffled so constantly have to pick up and put down my Bluetooth device when I’m running which is frustrating.

If that is the case if anyone knows of a good clip on mic to use with IEMs that would be great.

Thank you!

That's actually a great question - let me ask for you! I'm not sure if the clip-on mic would register off the top of my head.

Does it has a app for EQ similar to Qudelix 5k and BTR5?

It does not - we are a company that strives for analog signal processing. All controls for xBass, etc. are held internally on the device.

Will anyone have it available for demo at Can Jam? It's a cute device. I like the volume control. If this sounds better than a BTR5, I'll buy one.

All bodes well we will have a few with me or with several distributors at CanJam despite us not boothing - you'll have a listen with me one way or another :wink:!

Hello Audio46.

i might pop in for pre-order.

as you sell both does the colour match Focal Clear MG? It looks similar from photos posted.

Good eye there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back