Power Plant Premier first impressions
Jul 16, 2007 at 6:28 PM Post #61 of 62
Hi Patrick,

Have you tried deep transcendental meditation? It'll offer you peace at last.
I assure you the best sound is pure silence. It offers the blackest background because the noise will finally be filtered out of your head. No mind = no mods = pure bliss! Have fun with your toys. However, all sounds, images, thoughts -- they are all products of the mind. Therefore by definition, they
tongue.gif
will never be perfect, so enjoy this very moment because that is the only reality. Ta Ta.
tongue.gif
580smile.gif
k1000smile.gif
wink.gif

Jul 17, 2007 at 6:25 AM Post #62 of 62
I can't be without MWave4, impossible. I tried Premier + MWave1 and every day it felt empty. But then I got used to it. After a couple weeks I subconsciously blew up the Premier and was forced to go back to P300.
When I changed to P300 + MWave4 I realized how much I had been missing, I got worse detail but synergy was better. After I modified the P300 input transformers with Nordost Vishnu and isolated the transformers with Magix I got as much detail as with Premier.

Then I wrapped my headphone cable in ERS Paper and toilet paper rolls, I got huge dynamics and clarity of low-level detail. But the dynamics were too fatiguing.

Then I got a 2nd Premier and put it between P300 and wall, it works fine. Same as my first impressions, except this time the low-level detail isn't too quiet, it's clear because of the ERS Paper around headphone cable. Using Premier + P300 gives more low-level detail than Premier on its own, plus I get the MWave4 signature for free! I'm not going to change a thing now, I'm done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back