Post your wallpaper!
Jul 19, 2011 at 2:44 AM Post #19 of 358
I'll post one or a few when I get my desktop running again. for now I'm on my laptop and it is this

'

MEDIC! (yes, I do play TF2 on my 13" laptop. Yes, I do play medic)

Jul 20, 2011 at 1:55 PM Post #23 of 358

Quote:
Nice.

Now that we're talking about games, I always wanted to play Portal but didn't get a chance to. But here's a wallpaper for it anyway.

very good games. very good. not everyones cup of tea though, and they both are pretty short. When I replayed portal I beat it in under 2 hours.. Portal 2 lasted less than 10. Also, thanks for the wallpaper :)

Jul 20, 2011 at 2:25 PM Post #24 of 358

Quote:
very good games. very good. not everyones cup of tea though, and they both are pretty short. When I replayed portal I beat it in under 2 hours.. Portal 2 lasted less than 10. Also, thanks for the wallpaper :)

Nope. mm which one would you recommend for someone trying it out for the first time? Planning to get one and play on my friend's PS3

Jul 24, 2011 at 12:47 PM Post #25 of 358

Quote:
Nope. mm which one would you recommend for someone trying it out for the first time? Planning to get one and play on my friend's PS3

you can pick up either from the beginning just fine. I'd play through portal 1 before 2 just for the storyline. Portal 2 is just more eyecandy, both are great games. I'd say its doubtful that someone would love one over the other. both have the exact same mechanics. 

Jul 25, 2011 at 1:01 PM Post #26 of 358

Jul 25, 2011 at 2:16 PM Post #28 of 358

Quote:
I've had that one for ages ESCS. Love it

I love it too
biggrin.gif

Here is an awesome wallpaper but there is only a low-res version of it:

Some guy made this a few years ago with 3Dsmax or similar and posted it in the Interlopers.net forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back