Post your pet's picture
May 11, 2005 at 7:45 PM Post #16 of 104
Josie- Chow/Shep mix

Josie1.jpg

Josie hiding in ivy after a haircut.

JosieIvy.jpg

Josie's friend "Lucky"- found on Sunset Blvd, black and oily w/ grime . . .we though he was a rat at first (he weighs about 2 pounds).

Lucky.jpg

Snoball- she passed away last Christmas (Instead of opening presents, I spent the holiday digging her grave . . .)

Kitten.jpg

May 11, 2005 at 7:46 PM Post #17 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Here's Buttons taking a nap under my Mom's little Christmas tree:
IMG_0028.jpg

That's gotta be a Bichon Frise! Is it?
wink.gif

Here's my little dog.. he's old now, but still stylish!
biggrin.gif

mini-DSCN8703_resize.jpg

May 11, 2005 at 7:58 PM Post #20 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by JB.
Snoball-
Kitten.jpg

That is THE cutest kitten I have ever seen, and I'm really a dog person (being allergic to cats and all). The image is also a brilliantly artistic choice too, with the swirls of black on her coat playing on the vanes of the marble column in the background. Great picture to remember Snoball by.

May 11, 2005 at 7:58 PM Post #21 of 104
tenchihatchling1st.jpg

my iguana "tenchi" about a year ago when he was a hatchling. he's about 2 feet long now and groooooowing...

May 11, 2005 at 8:15 PM Post #23 of 104
My Iguana. His name is scar. I named him that because when I first got him he had a small scar on his back that is now long gone.

lizzard.jpg

May 11, 2005 at 8:17 PM Post #24 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by JB.
Snoball- she passed away last Christmas (Instead of opening presents, I spent the holiday digging her grave . . .)

Kitten.jpg

What was I thinking...I showed Snoball to my wife and now she's crying...
blink.gif

Here's Mustafa - a 20 pound Maine Coon. He loves Dannon raspberry custard yogurt.

kitty2.jpg

May 11, 2005 at 8:31 PM Post #26 of 104
Quote:

Kitten.jpg

I recognized that picture from somewhere else...

Its the first result for a google image search of "Cute Cat" AND "Cute Kitten" .

Do you have any pictures other than that one? otherwise seems to me like you're a dog person just trying to get the cat people worked up.

May 11, 2005 at 8:52 PM Post #27 of 104
here is our dog Leon
leon.jpg

May 11, 2005 at 9:26 PM Post #28 of 104
Our dog Rascal:
rascal.jpg

My wife's guinea pig Chico:
chico.jpg

BTW, Do any of you know how hard it is to take a picture of a guinea pig?

May 11, 2005 at 9:47 PM Post #29 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by fewtch
Don't you guys have real pets? Or something better to do...
rolleyes.gif

I had a golden retriever. When I went to college my mother said she didnt have time to care for it and gave it away. 6 months later she bought a new dog. I am still sort of bitter about the situation. I would love to have my dog right now.

May 11, 2005 at 10:11 PM Post #30 of 104
Quote:

Originally Posted by bg4533
I had a golden retriever. When I went to college my mother said she didnt have time to care for it and gave it away. 6 months later she bought a new dog. I am still sort of bitter about the situation. I would love to have my dog right now.

OMG!!! That's the biggest load of bunk I think I've ever heard!!!
eek.gif
You mean to say that your mom just GAVE away your dog without warning? What exactly did you say to her when she told you this? O man, if that ever happened to me I don't know what I'd do, but in any case I would definitely be upset. Sorry to hear about that bg, I kind of know where you are coming from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back