Post your favorite drinks
Nov 15, 2008 at 1:39 AM Post #17 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
31442-Booty-Sweat_large.jpg

is that booty sweat? sounds really....interesting. is it real? hahaha or something from a funny movie like tropic thunder

Nov 15, 2008 at 1:54 AM Post #19 of 62
Coffee....ice water....apple juice.....and Florida Orange juice just like it came offa the tree with all the pulp included.

And depending on what the meal consists of, if it's something like a traditional American drive-in meal of Burgers or Hot Dogs and Fries; I'll add a Coke.

.....and if it's just the Wife and me when we order the rare Pizza for just the two of us; I'll have Pizza with Beer just like the first time I ever had Pizza at a friends house in 1959 when his Mom was out but Beer was in the fridge.

Yeah; I don't know why; but if the kids are in the house I never drink anything alcoholic. It's just me I guess.

oh......sometimes, if the kids aren't watching and all we have in the house is diet soda(yuck), I may sneak a tablespoonful of the "Egg-Nog Rum" that's hiding way up on the top shelf way in the back of the pantry. The Rum kills that taste of the "Diet" in Diet Soda("Pop" for those of us originally from Michigan who are actually finding after all these years that "Soda" is starting to sound almost natural as well)and makes it taste at least a little bit acceptable.

And on particularly festive occasions, a bit of Drambuie is always welcome!

Nov 15, 2008 at 2:25 AM Post #20 of 62
Juices- grape, orange, mango, apple, cranberry, lemonade.

Soda- pepsi, orange, grape, root beer, 7 up, red creme, Vernor's, mango

Almost any beer, tequila, rum, gin, about all shooters, sweet wines

Coffee more as I get older, hot chocolate, tea

Water at least 80% of the time

Nov 15, 2008 at 10:47 PM Post #23 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
large_126.jpg

Lemon Lime Bitters > Ginger Beer. <take that, fraseyboy>
biggrin.gif
Looking forward to my chch trip over xmas. Gotta check out carols and mass at the cathedral.

Nov 15, 2008 at 11:50 PM Post #26 of 62
Pepsi Max
Cold water
Gin & Tonic
Lager (~3-4%, smooth [still have young taste @ 15])
Beer/Ale (light - Bishops Finger is good/blanc beer [young taste])
Vodka & Coke/Pepsi
Cider (Dry, French - Local to holiday home [Breton] is best)
Also LOVE fresh juices and yoghurt drinks.
Like a nice coffee (creamer, milk, 1/2tsp sugar), cappuccino or tea (strong, 1/4tsp sugar, a little milk, caffeinated is better)
Relentless/Red Bull (juice is better [~40%] but fruit flavoured if need be) if im in the mood. Blue Bolt (supermarket own) is alright, cheap too.
Peach/Lemon ice tea.

Matt

Nov 15, 2008 at 11:58 PM Post #27 of 62
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cinders /img/forum/go_quote.gif
White russians. <3

yes!

i mostly have water, tap, [preferably hose pipe in garden ]
fruit juice

dont like fizzys, bottled water, squashes, and usually on alcohol as a 'tool'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back