Post your camera gear here!
Apr 16, 2017 at 5:57 AM Post #46 of 56
Sony A700 with vertical grip
Sony 16-80 Zeiss Lens
Tamron 18-300 Lens
Minolta 500AF Telephoto,
And a more-than-a-handful of other lenses.

Apr 18, 2017 at 7:26 AM Post #47 of 56
I've trimmed my kit down over the years, used to have so many lenses, but now its:

Canon EOS 5D III
24-70mm f/2.8L
70-200mm f/2.8L
50mm f/1.8 (the plastic fantastic)
135mm f/2 L (awesome awesome lens, cannot say that enough)

Grip, monopod, tripod etc + some flashes / brollies

I don't publish everything I take, its a personal thing for me a lot of the time, I just enjoy using the gear.

I also managed to secure the URL below, much to the annoyance of some....

Some example photos here:

http://eos.photography

Apr 18, 2017 at 7:35 AM Post #48 of 56
Currently own Olympus EM5 and EM-10 mkII with 14mm , 7.5mm and 12mm. (I like my wide angles)

And this beauty below X100 with wide angle converter (28mm equivalent) 

Had loads of Nikon gear but sold it all when I went mirrorless. I found my style quite early on and I love street photography so I need to carry light and not look threatening :) 

I like to get close! 

Apr 18, 2017 at 7:56 AM Post #49 of 56

<snip>

Had loads of Nikon gear but sold it all when I went mirrorless. I found my style quite early on and I love street photography so I need to carry light and not look threatening :) 

I like to get close! 

100% with you on this one, I also have Canon EOS M3, tiny little thing but with great controls. Recently photographed a wedding and got some of the best candid shots using that (albeit with an EF lens on it). People react when they see a camera, a massive grey L lens has a big effect compared to what they perceive as a 'point and shoot' which is what the M3 looked like, even though they knew I was the photographer.

Apr 18, 2017 at 9:41 AM Post #50 of 56

100% with you on this one, I also have Canon EOS M3, tiny little thing but with great controls. Recently photographed a wedding and got some of the best candid shots using that (albeit with an EF lens on it). People react when they see a camera, a massive grey L lens has a big effect compared to what they perceive as a 'point and shoot' which is what the M3 looked like, even though they knew I was the photographer.

Yes especially when you trying to get candid shots. I have a black Olympus and I've got tape over the name so even that does not draw attention.  

May 9, 2017 at 7:52 PM Post #51 of 56
My travel/secondard/spare system,

ymZrxhe.jpg

May 25, 2017 at 12:44 AM Post #54 of 56
My trusty old Canon AL-1, the precursor to autofocus. With 50mm 1.8 and 135mm 3.5 primes.

CanonAL-1 (1).JPG

Newest acquisitions... Olympus PEN E-P1 and E-PL1. I lusted after these when they first came out, but couldn't really afford them. Prices have dropped tremendously and they are solid performers.

OlyPENs.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back