post pics of your headphone set up and listening area
Sep 3, 2009 at 2:57 AM Post #5,086 of 6,467
Now if you can just kill the parents, you've got a party palace...

My swag:

me3.jpg

Sep 3, 2009 at 4:27 AM Post #5,087 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by UncleDavid218 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Indeed. It's been a lot of hard work as I've paid for literally everything you see (sans the bed... that was a present).

And the P182 is the perfect case for this kind of setup. Quiet, discreet... perfect.

Now that's a nice room. I have 2 more yrs to go...you must have rich parents..

My current setup are Energy RC-10 bookshelves, powered by a Onkyo integrated amp. Looking to get a nice DAC soon. Upgrade those Insignias!

Again, I also love my P182!!! Sleek, quiet, and cool. I have a Core i7 920, 6GB Corsair Dominator DDR3, Nvidia Geforce GTX 275, and WD 640GB Black RAID.

Sep 3, 2009 at 4:55 AM Post #5,088 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by ricksome /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The laptop stand is made by Rubbermaid or Rolodex. You will see both names on the stand as they have the same owner. This is available at Sams Club.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricksome /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here is an Office Depot link for the stand

Rolodex Mesh Workspace Laptop Stand Black Silver by Office Depot

Thanks for for the info ricksome . I really appreciate it. I'm gonna get one for my laptop. Have a good one
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 3, 2009 at 5:33 AM Post #5,089 of 6,467
Quote:

Indeed. It's been a lot of hard work as I've paid for literally everything you see (sans the bed... that was a present).

And the P182 is the perfect case for this kind of setup. Quiet, discreet... perfect.

Mind if I ask what kind of space that is? I lived in two apartments and a fraternity house when I was in college and saw plenty of others...nobody I knew of had anything anywhere near that plush. Windows over looking some trees, spacious floor...heck, my apartment is looking kinda shabby right about now.
ksc75smile.gif

Sep 3, 2009 at 2:01 PM Post #5,090 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by woof37 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mind if I ask what kind of space that is? I lived in two apartments and a fraternity house when I was in college and saw plenty of others...nobody I knew of had anything anywhere near that plush. Windows over looking some trees, spacious floor...heck, my apartment is looking kinda shabby right about now.
ksc75smile.gif

It's the basement of my parent's house. The house is on a hill overlooking Lake Superior so I'm only kind of in the basement. The house is about 3,5000 square feet.

Sep 3, 2009 at 3:04 PM Post #5,091 of 6,467
Quote:

It's the basement of my parent's house. The house is on a hill overlooking Lake Superior so I'm only kind of in the basement. The house is about 3,5000 square feet.

I'm so jealous right now. Your room looks amazing. I can't imagine what the rest of the house looks like. It must be gorgeous.

Sep 3, 2009 at 4:19 PM Post #5,092 of 6,467
Quote:

You poor thing, you.
wink.gif

Sep 3, 2009 at 4:48 PM Post #5,093 of 6,467
Wow, David. That's a seriously sick space! What work did you do, if I may ask?

Sep 3, 2009 at 5:16 PM Post #5,094 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by JimVincible /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, David. That's a seriously sick space! What work did you do, if I may ask?

I work for a private company doing VB.Net programming, for the most part. I do side work fixing computers and such, too. My parents don't give me a dime but they let me live at home for free so other than gas and insurance (and food), I don't have any expenses (school is paid for by scholarships).

Sep 3, 2009 at 7:26 PM Post #5,096 of 6,467
Quote:

I work for a private company doing VB.Net programming, for the most part. I do side work fixing computers and such, too. My parents don't give me a dime but they let me live at home for free so other than gas and insurance (and food), I don't have any expenses (school is paid for by scholarships).

Congrats
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 3, 2009 at 7:59 PM Post #5,097 of 6,467
Quote:

Nice. I'm an intern at a major tech website, and this summer got a job as a network congestion developer, at a university tech startup.

Sep 3, 2009 at 11:12 PM Post #5,100 of 6,467
Quote:

I thought you worked at Best Buy?

@Scootermafia-That's a sick little set-up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back