post pics of your headphone set up and listening area
Mar 26, 2008 at 10:56 PM Post #2,596 of 6,467
mmm I love playing bass...looks small for a bass amp.

Mar 27, 2008 at 1:26 PM Post #2,597 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cousin Patty /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks. The amp in the corner is my old bass amp. I dont use that anymore (except to put stuff on).

I'll take that off your hands for you
wink.gif

Those Hartkes are nice
smily_headphones1.gif
Much smaller than my hugh ***** 15" Fender M-80
eek.gif

Mar 27, 2008 at 3:05 PM Post #2,598 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bjornboy81 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll take that off your hands for you
wink.gif

Those Hartkes are nice
smily_headphones1.gif
Much smaller than my hugh ***** 15" Fender M-80
eek.gif

Heh, sorry to post an off topic pic, but my Pioneer HPM-1500 is right in the middle
wink.gif
. I have a huge 200 watt Yorkville in the right corner
wink.gif
. I love my Ibanez, it still sounds nice.

DSC01002.jpg

To stay on topic I just wanna show off my stand
wink.gif
:

DSC01000.jpg

If you look closely, you can see an Ety comply in the top white shelf of my headphone drawers.

Mar 27, 2008 at 3:55 PM Post #2,600 of 6,467
The best part is it was free
wink.gif
. Not that I still have Legos around or anything
rolleyes.gif

Mar 28, 2008 at 8:51 PM Post #2,601 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by pez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wink.gif
rolleyes.gif

Lego's are nothing to be embarrassed about. I frequently played with the standard kits up until my 11th birthday, and still toy with the more advanced Mindstorms units occasionally. As a side note, I owe all of what little creativity I have to the building of a pretty detailed X-Wing Replica; I don't know where I'd be without it.
biggrin.gif

Mar 28, 2008 at 9:51 PM Post #2,602 of 6,467
Yeah, sadly they don't see much use anymore, partly becasue I'm lazy, but most of the time, I'm too busy, but I have an idea I'll let you guys in on soon hopefully.

Mar 28, 2008 at 10:19 PM Post #2,603 of 6,467
Not much has changed since my last post in this thread, but I just received a Nikon D200 and figured I'd show it off. (Technically speaking, the Headphile Stand is a new addition).

DSC_7751.jpg

DSC_7752.jpg

Mar 29, 2008 at 1:06 AM Post #2,604 of 6,467
Very nice pics, but lighting seems just a little dim for the tone of the headphones. Very nice looking though.

Mar 29, 2008 at 3:21 AM Post #2,605 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by pez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wink.gif
rolleyes.gif

LEGO is awesome. I had a LEGO headphone stand a while ago, but all of my current headphones are to awkward for such a stand. I've got 2 or 3 small LEGO models at all times on my desk, just to play around with.
tongue.gif

Mar 29, 2008 at 3:38 AM Post #2,606 of 6,467
Heh, see were all still kids at heart
wink.gif

Mar 29, 2008 at 3:59 AM Post #2,607 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by M0T0XGUY /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Play around with white balance a little. If your shooting RAW, play around with the white balance in the RAW file. If your shooting jpg, take multiple shots with different white balances.

It looks like you shot that with daylight white balance under incandescent light. That's what gives it the orange color.

Enjoy the camera, I have a D100

Mar 29, 2008 at 9:54 AM Post #2,608 of 6,467
Quote:

Not much has changed since my last post in this thread, but I just received a Nikon D200 and figured I'd show it off. (Technically speaking, the Headphile Stand is a new addition).

DSC_7751.jpg

DSC_7752.jpg

Could be a little sharper (?) but I actualy like the lighting very much, a nice warm tone...
cool.gif

Mar 29, 2008 at 9:57 AM Post #2,609 of 6,467
Quote:

Lego's are nothing to be embarrassed about. I frequently played with the standard kits up until my 11th birthday, and still toy with the more advanced Mindstorms units occasionally. As a side note, I owe all of what little creativity I have to the building of a pretty detailed X-Wing Replica; I don't know where I'd be without it.
biggrin.gif

A couple of years ago, when my kids where younger I teached them to use it, but they never picked it up...
They don't play with it anymore, and now I have no excuse to play with it anymore...
redface.gif

And I'm allmost 42!
tongue.gif

Mar 29, 2008 at 1:24 PM Post #2,610 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by scompton /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Play around with white balance a little. If your shooting RAW, play around with the white balance in the RAW file. If your shooting jpg, take multiple shots with different white balances.

It looks like you shot that with daylight white balance under incandescent light. That's what gives it the orange color.

Enjoy the camera, I have a D100

Solid advice. I'm obviously still getting used to the camera, but I just set it to program auto-mode and figured that everything would be pre-calculated. Reading through the manual, I realize that WB is user-controlled no matter the mode, so I was indeed using a daylight setting under a conventional light bulb.

I actually liked the warm tone on the camera's screen, but I agree that the effects are slightly less enticing when enlarged on my computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back