Post pics of your computer keyboard. What is its native alphabet: Chinese, Russian, German, Spanish, German, ..., English?
Sep 6, 2009 at 11:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 18
Is your keyboard wireless or not?
Is it a multimedia or a gaming keyboard?
Is it ergonomic? Is it laser one? ....
What's good about your computer keyboard?

Do you have a [size=x-small]quiet keyboard [/size]([size=small]silent keyboard[/size])?
top_photo.jpg

[size=large]How about Chinese, Arabic, Norwegian, German, French, ....?[/size]

'For instance, how do you type French 'ê' as in 'être' or German 'ü' as in 'über', and so on ...?

combimouse-strange-computer-keyboard%5B5%5D.jpg

This is a Russian keyboard layout.
Keyboard_Layout_Russian.png

virtual-laser-keyboard-hand.jpg

Laser keyboard (aka virtual keyboard)

d_9583.jpg

Laser keyboard (aka virtual keyboard)

black_usb_ergonomic_touchpad_keyboard_large.jpg

maltron-right-hand785x581.jpg

wolfking-warrior-1.jpg

What the hell is that?

cont-above-hands-blk630x390.jpg

Ergonomic Keyboard

foldingkb.jpg

Foldable Keyboard

beerchug.gif

Sep 7, 2009 at 12:13 AM Post #2 of 18
Some interesting hardware here... that circular "keyboard" is a gaming pad, an alternative to simply using WASD on a regular heyboard.

Here's mine, a Saitek Eclipse

DSC04166.JPG

It's a decent keyboard, but not great. I mainly bought it because I thought it looked cool... I never actually type in the dark. Eventually I'd like to replace it with a mechanical keyboard like the Happy Hacking keyboard.

Sep 7, 2009 at 4:25 AM Post #3 of 18
dasboard.jpeg

Mechanicality at its best. And I love it! It is euro/scandinavian layouted if you didn't notice.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 7, 2009 at 3:17 PM Post #6 of 18
Norwegian keyboard layout.
I use the keyboard built into my MacBook Pro.

800px-KB_Norway.svg.png

Sep 8, 2009 at 2:12 PM Post #10 of 18
I don't use a keyboard. I attach electrodes from the PS2 jack on my PC to my forehead and my PC is able to read my thoughts. It works really well until my mind begins to wander and my thoughts turn to pressing issues like how many people are needed to hand paint all the Ms on M&Ms.

Sep 8, 2009 at 3:03 PM Post #11 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusEx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I was unbelievably rich I'd get the Optimus Maximus Keyboard

It's too expensive and doesn't have a wrist rest. For that money I should be able to use the keyboard as a lethal weapon.

I'll stick with my cheaper Logitech.
9726.1.0.jpg

Do keyboard companies have to pay Microsoft® royalties to print that Windows® logo?

Sep 8, 2009 at 5:38 PM Post #12 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Samgotit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This one calms me while the attendees file my calloused heels at the spa.

I just returned from the spa. The keyboard didn’t cut it today and it had an odor. House hens making small talk with the service crowded me. We are thinking about leasing a new 128i Coupe. My husband is on the fast track. His company had maintenance raise his desk with spare phone books so his knees wouldn’t scrape the underside anymore. He says it helps with productivity. I find the plebeians who make idle chit chat with help are usually lying and only doing so hoping to receive some filthy 10% off VIP’s coupon. These chits help with their delusions of meaning and make a fine braggart’s topic at lunch with the girls. The spa did become more relaxing near 2:30pm; the mangy cougars scattered toward so many overpriced private schools to snarf up their brood. I’d happily pay more to be sequestered from these new-moneyed leisure divas that loiter neutrally buoyant in lieu of a productive life, and I’d give extra for an honest attempt by my attendees to limit eye contact, much less engage me audibly. Ho Hum. I am slightly more relaxed.

Sep 8, 2009 at 5:39 PM Post #13 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Norwegian keyboard layout.
I use the keyboard built into my MacBook Pro.

800px-KB_Norway.svg.png

Yeah, it's interesting to see those keyboards featuring their native alphabets,
ie. with their native layouts: [size=small]Norwegian[/size], German, Russian, ...

By the way, I've added two more pics at the end of my original post along with the following question:

Do you have a [size=x-small]quiet keyboard [/size]([size=small]silent keyboard[/size])?

top_photo.jpg

beerchug.gif
tongue_smile.gif
popcorn.gif

Sep 9, 2009 at 5:31 PM Post #15 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. B /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Some interesting hardware here... that circular "keyboard" is a gaming pad, an alternative to simply using WASD on a regular heyboard.

Here's mine, a Saitek Eclipse

DSC04166.JPG

It's a decent keyboard, but not great. I mainly bought it because I thought it looked cool... I never actually type in the dark. Eventually I'd like to replace it with a mechanical keyboard like the Happy Hacking keyboard.

Yeah, thanks. They call them illuminated or glowing keyboards.

saitek_led_keyboard-thumb.jpg

saitek_led_keyboard.jpg

beerchug.gif
L3000.gif
popcorn.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back