Possible more delays for iPod Mini, free upgrade to 15 GB.
Apr 13, 2004 at 6:28 PM Post #3 of 6
Tough choices. Personally, I'd wait for the Mini if your music collection is beyond 8Gb (because there's something to be said for having your entire library with you). It is incredibly handy compared to the regular iPod.

Apr 14, 2004 at 4:00 AM Post #4 of 6
Meh, I'd wait for the Mini too. For some reason the plastic front and easily scratchable mirror back of the regular 3G iPod is just not very appealing. Besides, I only carry the music I like w/ me. The idea of having your entire collection on the go is just silly. But that's just me.

Apr 14, 2004 at 9:08 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by Stoner
Meh, I'd wait for the Mini too. For some reason the plastic front and easily scratchable mirror back of the regular 3G iPod is just not very appealing. Besides, I only carry the music I like w/ me. The idea of having your entire collection on the go is just silly. But that's just me.

yeah, it's not even possible on my end. all my players combined don't hold my collection so I don't mind smaller capacities anymore.

Apr 14, 2004 at 9:22 PM Post #6 of 6
The mini does look very cool!

But I like having 15gb of space just in case I don't want to compress some music and keep in wav format. With 4gb, you can still do wav, but just less albums.

Decisions, Decisions
biggrin.gif

EDIT: I just read that the mini Ipods may have some issues with static and other audio issues. Anyone know anything about this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back