Portland - Oregon Head-Fi Meet, May 7th 9:30am - 3:30 pm Mt Scott Community Center
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2016 at 6:41 PM Post #31 of 197
An equipment list would be nice.

I will donate a pair of the interconnects I manufacture for the raffle/auction.

Mar 24, 2016 at 11:38 PM Post #35 of 197
  Ok, I booked my ticket to PDX for that weekend. I'll bring some prototypes to mess around with.

See you guys there!

Great I will list you as a Vendor!!! 

If anyone else would like to support and possibly ask vendors to come, feel free. I have reached my capacity because this has gotten bigger than I thought. However there is still room for more. 

I know the gear list doesn't show anything much right now... But the attendees are bringing some AWESOME GEAR, Vendors will have some surprises yet mentioned as well as rafffles!!! , and overall expect to be able to listen to some really great gear amongst genuinely nice folks!!!

Please be patient yet alert for updates on the front page, and don't forget to share the event!!!!

P.S. for any of you folks who may understand the gear being shown that are bringing lap tops please don't be surprised if we ask to use your system to help display a vendor item since most of them will be sending gear instead of attending. 

Mar 25, 2016 at 1:18 AM Post #36 of 197
Hammy is coming........ May have to come now........ What we are doing in Seattle is pretty out there....... But the rig's do sound amazing..........

Mar 25, 2016 at 3:42 AM Post #37 of 197
+1 @BIG POPPA 
atsmile.gif

Mar 26, 2016 at 3:06 PM Post #40 of 197
For some reason the web always blurry's deep red tones. Click on the pictures if you like to see the images and share them. If they are blurry still I will just go with gray. 

Mar 26, 2016 at 3:48 PM Post #41 of 197
Nice job Grizz..............

Mar 28, 2016 at 7:08 PM Post #44 of 197
I have a project that will never get built - a 6-7W push-pull all triode class A headphone amp with custom output transformers.
I'll bring along the box full of parts in case anyone would like to take it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back