Portland Area Head-fi Meet: Echo Audio - 03/02/13
Jan 29, 2014 at 4:07 PM Post #107 of 116
  BTW, I just sent a PM to R-Audiohead to see if he is interested in organizing it again. 

Thanks
I'd have a couple of new 'phones to bring

Jan 29, 2014 at 8:44 PM Post #108 of 116
I'd bring a vintage Pioneer amp, computer with DAC to drive into the amp and a couple of headphones like TH900, D7000.  Last year I missed it when a husband of a good friend of my wifes' passed and we had the service that day. 

I'd love to meet and check out other gear and headphones I'd likely not ever try. 

Jan 31, 2014 at 1:11 AM Post #109 of 116
Hi Guys,

I'm sure Echo would be more than happy to host us again.  Plate is a bit full at the moment but I can try to get the ball rolling at some point the following week.  Will keep you all posted!

This area could use another meet.  The last one was a success...

Feb 2, 2014 at 5:23 AM Post #110 of 116
Yes.  Count me as interested in another Portland area meet.  I missed the last one that was at Echo.  

Mar 4, 2014 at 4:02 PM Post #113 of 116
Ditto
I want to compare a number of ancillary equipment with my new LCD-XC

Apr 4, 2014 at 5:26 PM Post #114 of 116
I'm going to check out Echo Audio this weekend. Never been to a meetup, but I want to browse the store. Pretty much the only decent audio store worth bothering to drive to. I live in Portland's little annoying cousin city.

Apr 4, 2014 at 5:34 PM Post #115 of 116
  I'm going to check out Echo Audio this weekend. Never been to a meetup, but I want to browse the store. Pretty much the only decent audio store worth bothering to drive to. I live in Portland's little annoying cousin city.

"little annoying cousin city"
Where?

Still hoping that we can get this going, but if it doesn't happen until late summer that would be a positive for me, as I would (if it arrives on time) be able to bring my Geek Pulse.

Apr 4, 2014 at 6:19 PM Post #116 of 116
  "little annoying cousin city"
Where?

Still hoping that we can get this going, but if it doesn't happen until late summer that would be a positive for me, as I would (if it arrives on time) be able to bring my Geek Pulse.

Vancouver, Washington.

Hi Guys,

I'm sure Echo would be more than happy to host us again.  Plate is a bit full at the moment but I can try to get the ball rolling at some point the following week.  Will keep you all posted!

This area could use another meet.  The last one was a success...

I went to Echo Audio for the first time today and it was a nice store. Smaller than I thought. I'd be willing to throw my hat in if there's another meet anytime soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back