1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Portable Rig (DAP/Amp/IEM) Case-fi (please post pics)

Discussion in 'Portable Headphone Amps' started by grokit, Apr 11, 2010.
First

Back
1 2 3
  1. hockeyb213 Contributor
    http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q177/hockeyb213/?action=view&current=DSC_0003-1.jpg&newest=1

Hippocase ftw :p

2. JOEYBUCKETS
    just bought one off of ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270507383425&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT [​IMG]

3. grokit
    Quote:

Post a pic of how it looks with your rig when it arrives!

4. feverfive

Quote:

Dang, if only that case was ~ 3/4" longer/taller...

5. LeeMark

Quote:
    Why, I have the same set up but use a whiplash LOD, and I can get it all into the Nite Ize and can even close the sipper except for the cord hanging out.  With your profile, is should be no prob.  I use either the Arrow or the Protector and can do this.  Get it, you will like it.

6. feverfive

Quote:

I use a Whiplash TWcu viablue LOD in my setup...makes it about 6.5" long, I think, taking the LOD into account.  I'd rather have soemthing that wouldn't necessitate having my LOD sticking out.  BUT, I decided to go ahead & buy it (assuming ebay can process my Paypal...it's being flaky for some reason). since I just haben't been able to find anything better.

7. usf09
  8. grokit

Quote:

Awesome travel case, with room for a charger/cable combo, IEMs in their own case, etc.

9. usf09
    Yeah, I'm hoping everything fits...I want to use the UE square case, but I'm not sure of the height and if it'll fit in either compartment...

But for $12, I'm going to buy one and try it out...if not, I'll use it for my GPS...I'll post impressions once I get it, let everyone know if it's worth it[​IMG]

10. Pageygeeza
  11. GregVDS
    I was thinking about modding a Red Moleskine Agenda. There are some with dimension 9X14X2 cm.
    Replacing all pages by two neoprene rectangles glued to the front and back covers would let me arrange a J3 on the right and some ultra slim amp on the left (UHA-4, Arrow, whatever) and iems.

Suffice to cutter out the exact footprints of the two devices, and some more for tactile buttons, volumes levels, output, and iems chamber for transport. I'll do my own mini to mini to have the good length and flex. On can use felt too, and that could even be quite posh :)

12. batphink
    The Container Store has these media cases on sale for $9.
    http://www.containerstore.com/shop/travel/beltpacksPouches?productId=10027432&N=63203&Nao=20

MediaCases_x.jpg

They're padded and pretty roomy.  I got one for one of my minidisc recorders.

First

Back
1 2 3