Portable Cans / IEM under $90 for on the train
Mar 11, 2013 at 7:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Robeto

New Head-Fier
Alrighty, so recently I've been travelling up and down the coast a bit to get to school, and my bag is getting rather full with all of my books along with a laptop. Which has started to force me to leave my godly ATH-M50s at home as they are too bulky to just fit into my bag. 

So, I need a pair of small portable headphones or IEMs to take on the train. I need them to be closed as I generally like my beats loud or at least a medium-high volume on the train and I don't want to be one of "those guys" who sit on the train cranking their beats that no one else wants to listen to.

I'm a bass lover, but I prefer a more balanced sound listening to some dubstep, electro trance and sometimes rock depending on the day. I haven't owned a pair of IEMs before but from previous experiences I have found them a bit uncomfortable so comfort with IEMS would be great unless I can find a pair of headphones that are super portable and really durable for the train and walking around.

As far as budget goes my furthest limit is $100 however I would like to spend much less than that

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,

Mar 12, 2013 at 3:43 AM Post #2 of 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back