Portable Audio Festival Indonesia 2017 (18-19 March, 2017) - Impression Thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 17, 2017 at 4:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

TheMiddleSky

Headphoneus Supremus

The BIGGEST Headphone show in Indonesia is back and kicking!

It was a great great show guys, thanks to all of you who came to have fun there.

Any impression could start here!

See you,
Nico
Jaben Network Indonesia

Mar 22, 2017 at 12:34 PM Post #2 of 2
Little impression:
- 64Audio TIA Fourte really blowing my mind, very nice micro detail, decay and black background, with full body sound that always smooth through all spectrum, and surpsingly still forgiving as well as scale up very well with set up. It's really amaze me how technology able to move forward to this capability!
- The classic Stax 009 and 007 remains in my heart (now plus L700 too), and it surprise me how well SRM 006t able to drive 009 or 007 in very acceptable sound quality (if not good qualty!)
- I found out that my Noble Katana still hold its position very well, only second to 64Audio Tia Fourte personally.
- Chord Hugo 2 is a very reliable device that I can use for everything. Everything. Amazing quality sound for iem or headphone, compact size, and love that filter options.
- Bakoon "DIY" Amplifier make a kicking appearance! Basically it's Bakoon Pre7610 Mk3 + Bakoon SCA 7511 MK3 got combined in a copper block housing. Heavy as hell to lift. Dead silent black background, spacious soundstage, with a hint of mellowness of Bakoon. Love it a lot with Oppo PMX2
- Oppo PMX2! Love this headphone, finally Oppo sound that perfectly able to beat Oppo PM1.

Some photos (rest in my signature):

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back