1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Porcupine Tree: The Incident - Deluxe Special Edition 2CD+DVD+2 Books (BRAND NEW) *** LOWEST PRICE DROP ***

Discussion in 'Music/Videos For Sale / Trade' started by ipodpj, Sep 16, 2011.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trader History (4)
  1. IPodPJ
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Hello!

I'm selling a brand new, unopened, completely shrinkwrapped Deluxe Special Edition of Porcupine Tree's The Incident.
    I originally purchased two because I wanted to turn a profit on one of them, but I decided against doing that.
    Now I'm just trying to recover most of my cost which was $110 + shipping to me = $126.

Your cost will be $99 + shipping to you + paypal fees (or you can send a money order or cashier's check).  If you look on eBay, they are selling for upwards of $220, many already opened.

The DVD contains video as well as high-res 24/48 2 channel audio which you can extract using an extraction program, or if you purchase this from me I will be glad to send you the extracted high-res 2 channel WAV files since you will legally own it.  You can also extract the 5.1 high-res audio as well at your leisure using free software.

This is a collectible item.  Enjoy the great music, or keep it unopened as a collectible and watch it go up in value every year.

It comes with the album on 2 CDs, a DVD, a hardcover book with photographs, a book with inspired illustrations, and a hard-bound case to hold the entire package.

My feedback link is in my signature.  A+ seller.  Buy with confidence.

Thanks for looking!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.