Popular Classical Music
Dec 11, 2019 at 7:34 AM Post #3,704 of 8,694

Oh, to watch Juya Wang's fingers fly with such ease and perfection over that keyboard makes me envious.
I am still struggling to make the beginning of the slow movement of Mozart's 23 Piano Concerto sound like the heavenly beautiful music by Mozart it really is, with my fingers on the keyboard.
Cheers CC

Dec 11, 2019 at 9:44 AM Post #3,705 of 8,694
Oh, to watch Juya Wang's fingers fly with such ease and perfection over that keyboard makes me envious.
I am still struggling to make the beginning of the slow movement of Mozart's 23 Piano Concerto sound like the heavenly beautiful music by Mozart it really is, with my fingers on the keyboard.
Cheers CC

The 1st time i ever saw YW perform, ('2012), was this piece. And this is the slower version. There is another somewhere on Utube, that is the actual concert that i watched in Israel, where she is playing it faster, and just as clean.
It was love at first listen.
-

-
-
Here is another one i love. As i prefer to hear the artist on keys play without the heavy resonance and reverb that DG and most engineers overuse to drown the piano, whenever an artist records to tape.
This is dry. And she is cold and not really warmed up, and so...for me, this is one more perspective regarding her unique ability.
-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back