Pop Music Fan
Dec 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

AceJ

New Head-Fier
I'm a pretty big pop music fan and I would love to have a chat room on my music website so I can discover new bands that are less well known. Can anyone recommend a good chat room that is similar to Rumbletalk or C-box?

Sep 12, 2014 at 7:41 AM Post #3 of 8
Well, if someone is interested in a chat room for his music artist like me than I became and expert in this field. Here are my experience with finding the best one for my music page.
1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.
2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find.
3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.
4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos.
I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Envolv.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.
Since I could not find answers in this forum, than I hope this overview will help someone.

Nov 18, 2015 at 5:26 PM Post #4 of 8
Hi! =) Many people asked me why I don't use Facebook or Google app's on my webpage but they just don't understand that its not the same. 
Html chat which I wanted to use is something completely different! Html chats can be completely integrated to the webpage and it looks like they are part of it! Thats when I started using Rumbletalk and I am still using it today!

Mar 8, 2016 at 3:27 PM Post #5 of 8
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that Rumbletalk has a free trial available now. If you have a website or blog it is really worth trying! http://www.rumbletalk.com/premium

Mar 13, 2016 at 8:33 PM Post #6 of 8
Hi, I would highly recommend Chatwing for this. This chat app fits anywhere for everyone. Pretty sure you will come up with the good results. I have been using this for so long and also my friends here. Awesome, for more information you can visit their website. Thanks

Jun 28, 2016 at 11:06 PM Post #8 of 8
i have used both services and Chatwing is really my favorite. Rumbletalk is very expensive and does not have as much for feature as chatwing. Chatwing provide really nice cloud experience and it is FREE for unlimited usage you can not find anything on the web like that, trust me i have looked lol.. rumbletalk charge you even if you want just a small amount of user.. 
Go with Chatwing you will be happy and save money ... https://chatwing.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back