Pop Music - authorized & official content only
May 12, 2018 at 3:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 128

ADUHF

Headphoneus Supremus
There is already a thread for this subject. However, unlike the other discussion, this thread will focus only on content expressly authorized and approved by the artists or their labels. This includes, but is not necessarily limited to...

- music videos, lyric videos, audio-only videos, and live performances posted by the artists to their official YouTube channels
- other official music videos, lyric videos, etc., posted by the artists' labels
- audio-only videos provided to YouTube by the artists or their labels
- performances posted by 2nd parties, such as late-night talk shows or variety programs, cleared or authorized by the artists or their labels

If you need some assistance finding any of the above for a certain artist or track, please ask, and I'm sure someone here will be glad to help. I'll post examples for each of the above though when I get a chance. Pirated, bootlegged, or other "unofficial" content which has not be cleared and authorized by the artists or their labels will not be welcome here, and may be reported to the forum mods.

I have one other small request, and it is that you post only one video or track per message here. You can post as much as want, as often as you want. But please put each video or track in its own separate message. This should (hopefully) make for faster page loads and easier thread navigation.

This is not just for US or Canadian pop btw. Euro-pop, Afro-pop, Asian-pop, Latin-pop, and Oceanian/Aussie-pop are also welcome here. Just be aware that there may be other threads for some of these topics as well.