1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pop anyone?

Discussion in 'Music' started by nznewbie, Jun 1, 2012.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last
  1. NorCal
    I don't know for sure, but would imagine that this site and its members could not be sued for embedding a YouTube link, (to a video in violation of copyright laws). Otherwise, head-fi would not allow this type of thread. Where the possibility of litigation exists, is on the YouTube site itself.

I skimmed though YouTube's rules, and see that if a record company, artist, etc. complains, they will remove the video, and notify the person that uploaded it, plus give them a strike, with 3 strikes within 90 day resulting in a ban and account deletion. Each strike can be challenged, and if successful, the video will be restored.

2. NorCal

Happy Hippie Presents: Happy Together (Performed by Miley Cyrus)

Katy Perry - Dark Horse (Official) ft. Juicy J

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  3. FullBright1
    This is all "much ado about nothing'..
    Truly.
    For example....."Fastguitars", is my channel, and if you open any video i post here , that i created, or that i posted from my "playlist", and you go to my utube channel site, you'll see that its about as plain and boring a site as ever found on youtube.
    This is because i dont care about the site or the channel, i only care about creating a fine sounding file that i then use to create a Video so that any and all can find it and enjoy it, and if from this experience they support the artist with money by buying an album, cd, sacd, blu-ray audio, or hi-rez download, or even a horrible mp3 download, then HOORAY for us all.......its a WIN.

When you listen to my Videos, you are usually hearing a SACD or a CD, and i try to buy recent "remasters", if possible, that i convert to flac inside one of my DAW's.
    These are then used to created a good sounding video.
    I never use MP3s, , and i only use what i purchased.
    For example....
    This week, in came "My Indigo" by Sharen Den Adel.......and "Illusion of Choice" by Yossi Sassi, and i already posted a video here i made of the song he has released from the album.
    Also, Kacey Musgraves "Golden Hour" showed up, and i bought Carol King's "A beautiful collection", and in came Yasmine Hamdan's "Al Jamilat", and ive posted a Vid i created from this one here, also.
    So, thats 5 NEW CDs in a week, i purchased, and this is not uncommon for me.
    Normally, if a really like a new CD, i'll then buy the Album.
    Thats just how i do it as I like the visceral - physical - reaction experience i get from opening anything NEW, such as CD or Album, vs, just getting a high rez download.
    And also, i want to support artists who make music that i hope to like, or that i already love.

Some of you remember, Sony - BMG music club.
    "buy 12 for the price of one".
    And if you joined the CLUB, they were constantly offering you 6 or 4 for the price of one, and the shipping was nominal.
    I was not a happy love child when they ended that part of Sony.

-

-

Here is one of those forgotten '70s artist's who enlisted Alan (Pink Floyd) Parsons to help him make his signature song "Year Of The Cat", and this one...

-

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  4. NorCal
    That was kinda the point I was making to ADUHF. :)

5. Head1
    Fleetwood Mac - Albatross

6. Head1
    The Drifters - Under The Boardwalk

7. Head1
    Air Supply - All Out Of Love

8. Head1
    Simon & Garfunkel - My Little Town

9. Head1
    Billy Joel - Uptown Girl

10. Head1
    Happy Together - Turtles

NorCal likes this.
  11. Head1
    Bruce Springsteen - Dancing In the Dark

NorCal likes this.
  12. FullBright1
    Yes.
    and your valid point was expertly applied and delivered in the sense of "fair play", and absolutely duly noted.
    I was inspired by it, and then i wrote a book:)

here is a video for you...

-

NorCal likes this.
  13. FullBright1
    -
    Laura Pergolizzi
    -
    -
    -

NorCal likes this.
  14. FullBright1

15. FullBright1
    -
    The 2 in the Video ended up getting married.
    They had been dating for a while.

-
    -
    -

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Next

Last