Poll: Your occupations
Apr 10, 2011 at 11:49 AM Post #16 of 28
^Thanks for your opinion, but I think you are wrong. See my point?  It seems things are relative at this point.
biggrin.gif
  Just do the poll and move on, thats what its there for, not to dicuss what is what.  If you don't know or its confusing, just don't vote. Just use some common sense before posting something destructive.  Don't crap on someone's thread.  Think about it this way, you make artwork right?  Think of this poll as my artwork, no right or wrong.. Think of it as MY poll.  Which it is.
tongue.gif

Apr 10, 2011 at 4:18 PM Post #20 of 28
I'm a stay-at-home father now.
My training is as an Electronics Technologist.
I was a Communications Technician in the military, then
worked for IBM and Solectron (now Flextronics).

Apr 10, 2011 at 7:36 PM Post #21 of 28
Apr 10, 2011 at 8:54 PM Post #22 of 28
I was just personally curious if there are any correlation between people of analytical occupation or background to be more attracted to audiophile hobby.  Thanks all.  My intentions wasn't to give the wrong idea or to offend. Although, it seems like a small sample size, I guess there really isn't much of a correlation.  I know, I know, everybody has their circumstances with whatever or odd cases, and this poll is not made to dwell into that.  Its damn poll, so please leave the drama out.  

Apr 13, 2011 at 2:26 PM Post #24 of 28
English masters student here.  Hoping to one day break into academia...where no analysis of anything takes place. 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 16, 2011 at 7:13 PM Post #25 of 28
i am a graduate assistant/student in occupational safety and health emphasizing in industrial hygiene. my undergraduate studies were in fire protection and safety engineering technology. my graduation date is may 2012.

as my main graduate assistant office hours, i am the training coordinator for the occupational safety and health training center for our department. we are responsible for providing hazardous materials response classes, confined space classes, ergonomics training, etc.

cam

Apr 17, 2011 at 7:53 AM Post #26 of 28
IT operations analyst here for JPMC. Used to be Helpdesk II for Siemens Americas. Analytical? Probably. Math? If adding how many transactions fail on a daily basis counts due to the number of zeroes coming in, consider me as such. Put in "other" though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back