POLL: What video/computer game should I beat next? UPDATE 12/17/08
Oct 13, 2008 at 1:31 PM Post #17 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by nylan8301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Vote which game I should decimate next!

Nylan

If you really want to decimate then there should be 10 game choices and you should kill off one of them (Latin meaning of the original word).

Oct 13, 2008 at 1:52 PM Post #18 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can't call yourself a gamer and not play Half Life 2 + all episodes. Its just too good.

PLAY THEM ALL! It's not really about beating them, its about playing them. And when Ep 3 comes out, play that too.

Also since you have a DS, The World Ends With You is really really really good. Really good. Amazing storyline, very thought provoking and great characters.

I have been tempted by 'The World Ends With You'. That might be another one to put on the ol' amazon wishlist.

KEEP THE VOTES COMING!

Nylan

Oct 13, 2008 at 4:46 PM Post #20 of 77
Freedom Force. It's good fun and doesn't take long to finish up. I'd skip using custom characters in the story though. Min/max and judicious skill selection makes the game way too easy.

Oct 13, 2008 at 6:39 PM Post #21 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by nylan8301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Definitely not my type of game, sorry.

Nylan

Oh, ok, I see how you are!

LOL,
icon10.gif

Oct 14, 2008 at 1:19 AM Post #25 of 77
Half Life 2 and the add-ons are absolutely essential games to play. Get the Orange Box, which also includes Team Fortress 2 and Portal.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 14, 2008 at 2:03 AM Post #27 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by MoodySteve /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Half Life 2 and the add-ons are absolutely essential games to play. Get the Orange Box, which also includes Team Fortress 2 and Portal.
smily_headphones1.gif

The orange box would be why I own HL2 plus add-ons. I've already beaten Portal (the main reason I bought the orange box) and have yet to touch TF2.

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxATOLxX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Crysis.

Do it.

With my machine?! LOL!!!1!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quaddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
come back when you have become 4 star general on BF2
ph34r.gif

see yah in a few weeks
rolleyes.gif

I'm not keen on FPS' that take place during either of the world wars (or are thematically similar to WW I/II).

Anyway, it looks like HL2 is obliterating the competition. Perhaps I shall have to dive back in and give it another shot!

Nylan

Oct 14, 2008 at 3:05 AM Post #29 of 77
Earthbound. One of the greatest games of all time, bar none.
Then play Tactics, max out Orlandu and Cloud on all jobs and be a bad mo-fo.
Then, when Chrono Trigger comes out on DS, max out Crono for all stats and get every ending.

Oct 14, 2008 at 3:19 AM Post #30 of 77
Quote:

Originally Posted by JSTpt1022 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Earthbound. One of the greatest games of all time, bar none.
Then play Tactics, max out Orlandu and Cloud on all jobs and be a bad mo-fo.
Then, when Chrono Trigger comes out on DS, max out Crono for all stats and get every ending.

Chrono Trigger DS is already on my amazon wish list.

Nylan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back