Poll: How do you wear yours?
Jun 7, 2010 at 11:09 PM Post #31 of 81
Over the ears, down the back, and clipped to the back of my collar.  Maintains enough slack in the cord that the phones dont get tugged out of my ears when I turn my head. It's awesome.

Jun 8, 2010 at 6:15 AM Post #32 of 81
if im at home and not moving (and decide to use my iems) i use just in ear and down.
if out over the ear and under front of my shirt, so i dont have to adjust them.

Jun 9, 2010 at 2:32 AM Post #33 of 81
Over the ears, down the back, under the shirt unless I'm at the gym. Microphonics is terrible when my HA-FX33 are worn in front. These things are just not good for straight down use, me thinks.

Jun 9, 2010 at 11:58 PM Post #35 of 81
normally around the front, but if im running down the back.

Jun 10, 2010 at 3:30 PM Post #36 of 81

Quote:
qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif  I wear mine dpwn my back, because I have them connected to my rig that is usually in my bag, but out of force of habit I still usually wear them down my back if i'm going pocket-portable with my pico.

Is down the back the norm for people who use Headphone amps for better  sound?

Jun 13, 2010 at 11:08 PM Post #40 of 81
It depends on whether it is possible to wear them over ear or not that decides where I wear my IEM, also, I've found that over the ear while exercising can result in a fairly long session of swearing and applying ice to my ear

Jun 14, 2010 at 8:06 AM Post #42 of 81
I don't know whether the memory cable would help, I yanked on the cord, if that wasn't obvious enough, and the cable synched up around my ear, and the earphones was ripped part way out of my ear.

Jun 14, 2010 at 8:00 PM Post #43 of 81
Quote:
Captian73 /img/forum/go_quote.gif  I've got a couple of IEM's (like you do) however with the over the ear wires, I always wear place the cable under my chin and hook the wires over my ears.

When i saw the UE video (i think it was) where the cable goes behind the neck, and the cable over the ears, i thought: does anyone else wear their cables under their chin or is it just me?

I don't want to be alone on this
frown.gif

You are not alone Captian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back