Please Welcome Warwick Acoustics to Headphones.com!
Aug 8, 2022 at 12:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8
The Headphones.com team is very excited to welcome Warwick Acoustics to the brands we support!

1659977123217.png

Delivering performance without compromise, ESS SABRE reference DACs, an AKM Premium ADC, and custom 64-bit double-precision fixed-point DSP, sit at the heart of a high precision, ultra-low noise, low distortion system.

The Sonoma system supports all of the Hi-Res Audio formats an audiophile would expect from a class-leading audio product.

1659977293115.png

Developed for the audio connoisseur and those seeking audio perfection, the award-winning BRAVURA headphone system delivers the ultimate in luxury listening.

As with the other premium electrostatic headphones in the Warwick Acoustics range, the BRAVURA reproduces audio content as pristinely and accurately as possible, revealing the details and complexities of an original recording without colouration or alteration.

Simply put, it breathes new life into the music that you love.

1659977496556.png

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2022 at 4:32 PM Post #2 of 8
beautiful! are they electrostatic? can I use any electrostatic amp?

Aug 8, 2022 at 5:47 PM Post #4 of 8
They would be awesome if they allowed true analog inputs and leave the compensation on a computer software.
Most headphones audiophiles use their computers as a source and definitely want to use their own expensive DACs :D

Aug 8, 2022 at 6:50 PM Post #5 of 8
They are electrostatic but I believe they use a bias specific to the bundled amp/DAC. The DAC also has integrated DSP to achieve the frequency response.
wow I would love to hear them

Aug 9, 2022 at 2:07 AM Post #6 of 8
@GoldenOne has a great review of them. Would love to hear them someday as this system is considered to be an endgame system on the levels of Shangrila Sr, HE-1 without breaking the bank

Aug 9, 2022 at 12:12 PM Post #7 of 8
beautiful! are they electrostatic? can I use any electrostatic amp?

They are electrostatic but I believe they use a bias specific to the bundled amp/DAC. The DAC also has integrated DSP to achieve the frequency response.

This is the correct answer :)
They would be awesome if they allowed true analog inputs and leave the compensation on a computer software.
Most headphones audiophiles use their computers as a source and definitely want to use their own expensive DACs :D

That's a fair point!

wow I would love to hear them

@GoldenOne has a great review of them. Would love to hear them someday as this system is considered to be an endgame system on the levels of Shangrila Sr, HE-1 without breaking the bank

Golden's review is great - I haven't heard one negative about them, first impressions wise, from industry folks that have gotten to try them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back