Please Welcome My New Baby Girl!
Aug 24, 2002 at 8:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 31

jopi

100+ Head-Fier
Hey,

just wanted to let everybody know that my wife just gave birth to our third kid. Wife and baby are doing fine and I already have a suspicion that the baby girl is going to dig AKG cans big time!
Since she's female she won't develop the 'my bass is bigger than yours' syndrome and just enjoy the music!
biggrin.gif

Seriously, life is good and it doesn't really matter what stuff you have.

Aug 24, 2002 at 8:28 AM Post #2 of 31
Congrats!!!

Wow, it´s amazing how happy people get when their baby is born.. Enjoy the euphoria!!!

Aug 24, 2002 at 8:49 AM Post #3 of 31
Congratulations! My wife and I are expecting our first child in November.

-Keith

Aug 24, 2002 at 9:13 AM Post #4 of 31
Congratulations jopi !!

God "Bass" !!

My kids are 26 and 30 year old... I need a granddaughter ...

Best for your wife, your baby and you
biggrin.gif

Ari & Bia

Aug 24, 2002 at 1:41 PM Post #5 of 31
Congratulations on the happy event.

Sorry about your wallet.

Mine are 23 and 29 even though it seems not so long ago they were just coming home.

Aug 24, 2002 at 2:03 PM Post #6 of 31
Bravo. Be ready for a wonderful trip Jopi. Try not to loose your cool and allways have time to enjoy your baby girl. It's just the most amazing thing when you can hold your baby for the first time. And yep, sorry about your wallet. Having a baby is like buying an Orpheus every six months. But it is far more enjoyable.

Oh! And congrats to Keith too. My baby boy is going to be one year old on October the 31st. If you have a baby girl maybe we can arrange a marriage or something
wink.gif

Aug 24, 2002 at 2:51 PM Post #10 of 31
Congrats, Jopi (and seriously for once) -- that's really cool of you to share with us. Three kids? No wonder you like headphones so much.

Have her give me a call in about 17 years and we'll see how she likes my bass.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 24, 2002 at 3:49 PM Post #11 of 31
Congrats Jopi,

I have three or my own.I will offer my pity for your sanity in about 13 years.I have 12 and 15 year old daughters and they are killing me slowly and surely.

Aug 24, 2002 at 4:09 PM Post #12 of 31
Excellent news! I'd say you've got about ten months to get a really high, sturdy, stand for your turntable! (Unless you've already done this for the other two...)

Aug 24, 2002 at 4:35 PM Post #13 of 31
Congrats Jopi!!! That is truely what it is all about. I have two sons ages 16 (just starting to drive) and 13 (will be 14 in about a month). When they were little, it seemed as if I could do no wrong in their eyes.

......it's amazing how dumb I got in 10 years.
rolleyes.gif
They now know everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back