Please recommend best over ear bluetooth headphones!
Apr 5, 2013 at 7:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Farid FXX

New Head-Fier
Hello!

I'm looking to spend around $300ish on a pair of nice closed over ear headphones which run through bluetooth. I'll be using them primarily for jogging and working out in the gym. I hate anything in ear, so don't even get me started on those. 

I do enjoy a little bass heavy sound. I mostly listen to metal and rock genres with some electronic music thrown in.

Currently, reading up on these models:
- Parrot Zik
- Sony MDR1-BT
- Sennheiser MM550-X

any opinion is welcome!
Thanks!

p.s. my source is i-phone 4s

Apr 6, 2013 at 12:46 AM Post #2 of 5
These are on-ear, but they are far superior to the Sony and Senn.  I haven't spend much time with the Zik, so I can't say for sure between those two.  But they are good, and you can probably find better prices.

Apr 6, 2013 at 5:10 AM Post #3 of 5
I haven't listened to them extensively myself, but I hear very good things about the UE6000/9000 headphones. You can demo them at Best Buy I believe which is pretty cool!

Apr 6, 2013 at 10:41 AM Post #4 of 5
Quote:
I haven't listened to them extensively myself, but I hear very good things about the UE6000/9000 headphones. You can demo them at Best Buy I believe which is pretty cool!

I have heard those also, albeit for a short period of time, and I would still recommend the Woowi, of course unless the OP needs an over-the-ear cup.

Apr 6, 2013 at 11:00 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

I have heard those also, albeit for a short period of time, and I would still recommend the Woowi, of course unless the OP needs an over-the-ear cup.

No offense, but why do you keep recommending the Woowi? They only sell on that chinese site and there are like NO reviews anywhere. Seems a bit sketchy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back