please help, i am looking for a TWS with great comfort and sound so i can finally stick to the gym. i have a few options, let me know if you have tried any of them!
Feb 7, 2023 at 5:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

FuzzyEars357

New Head-Fier
having a comfy, good-sounding pair would make the gym and running feel like home. my priorities are comfort, sound quality, and avoiding connection problems (since I will be using them with a galaxy watch 5 for music).

current options (these are all more or less the same price where I am from):
  • anker liberty pro 3
  • bose sport earbuds
  • Jabra Elite 7 Active
  • jbl reflect flow or reflect flow mini
  • Sony LinkBuds S
the first 2 are my biggest choices. heard great things about the Anker, but it doesn't seem to be made specifically for gym and running. and real user reviews for gym use have been mixed. bose ones are made for gym, but i read the sound quality is meh, even for TWS standards.

i could also go for broke and get a bose quietcomfort 1 or Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 3 if the difference in comfort and sound (2-3 times the price) is really THAT huge. i want to make a purchase i won't regret.
if you have any other suggestions, drop them here and i will check if they exist in my country at a reasonable price.

(no Samsung options because i already have the galaxy buds 2 and they make my ears itchy and wet. which is a shame because i otherwise like them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back