please delete DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THREAD ANYMORE
Feb 6, 2010 at 10:08 AM Post #31 of 60
It´s cool though I thought it was a girl for sure. I still think it looks more like a girl then a guy but what does it matter if it looks good. But then I am not to used to asian faces to really tell the difference. Surely can´t say which are korean or which are japanese for that reason.

Feb 6, 2010 at 5:17 PM Post #33 of 60
Hair-Fi
biggrin.gif

Feb 6, 2010 at 5:33 PM Post #35 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why not just have someone kick you in the nuts. You'll feel the same as you would with that haircut!

All good answers but this made me lol.

popcorn.gif

Feb 6, 2010 at 5:44 PM Post #36 of 60
Yeah, listen to everyone bashing you. Get the Head-Fier special instead- a bowl cut, a bottle of whiskey, and a lonely evening.

For real, if you can pull it off, go for it. Just bring in the picture and have the stylist (like others have said, don't go into a barber) work his/her magic.

Feb 6, 2010 at 5:57 PM Post #37 of 60
Salon sex change? No, ogilvie home sex change.

Feb 6, 2010 at 7:42 PM Post #39 of 60
some guys really spend a lot of time on hair these days...on jersey shore mtv..some guy mentioned he spends 25 mins just on his hair every morning.

but do what u like man...a great hairstyle makes lot of difference in your dating life...basically u get confidence boost and lot of attention from females.

Feb 7, 2010 at 6:05 AM Post #40 of 60
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Something like this maybe?
wink.gif

1. Print the picture.
2. Bring it with you to the local barber.
3. Show it to the barber while telling you want that haircut

4. Reassure barber with a "Yes, I'm serious."

Feb 7, 2010 at 6:59 AM Post #41 of 60
When I was in college a long time ago there was quite a Japanese contingent of mostly girls. There was one boy there that looked similar. Although some of the Japanese girls made fun of him, he was quite popular anyway. My girl friend at the time (girl friend/wife/exwife/evil bitch from hell) thought he looked quite silly. I agreed.

Feb 7, 2010 at 1:50 PM Post #42 of 60
if you think it suits your face and look go for it!
Those pouty lips on the model remind of heroic renaissance sculpture.

Feb 7, 2010 at 4:30 PM Post #45 of 60
I would have thought with the amount of anime aficionados on this site that there would have been more supporters of this haircut.

My advice, think long and hard about how that haircut will affect your listening ability and the way you look after a long time with headphones on. I keep mine at a #1 all around and a #3 on the beard, and I couldn't be happier with the headphone compatible results.
smily_headphones1.gif

Cheers and good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back