Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself
May 22, 2012 at 5:21 PM Post #32 of 52
Jip enjoy, and down the line you can get an E10 or something
wink_face.gif

Too bad on the Pro900, it would have been a bargain.

May 24, 2012 at 3:52 PM Post #35 of 52
I'm having doubts... I think I might keep them in the box and directly sell them on ebay. Instead go for a more novice headset like the Audio Technica ATH-M50. I feel like I don't know enough about music files and high quality cans yet. I've heard too many times I won't notice a big enough difference when I don't have an amplifier or a high-quality iTunes Library.

May 24, 2012 at 3:59 PM Post #36 of 52
Quote:
Instead go for a more novice headset like the Audio Technica ATH-M50. I feel like I don't know enough about music files and high quality cans yet. I've heard too many times I won't notice a big enough difference when I don't have an amplifier or a high-quality iTunes Library.

I personally think that's a very wise choice. I think you'll really like them.

May 24, 2012 at 4:19 PM Post #37 of 52
Quote:

I personally think that's a very wise choice. I think you'll really like them.

I half agree, music files yes. amp no.
do what you feel comfortable with. 

on a side note, don't open the box, you wont sell it after you do.

May 24, 2012 at 4:29 PM Post #39 of 52
May 24, 2012 at 4:34 PM Post #41 of 52
Quote:
Then I think the M50 is a good choice. I feel like we're going in circles.
wink.gif

its 10:30pm, i have been up since 5am, and I wont be sleeping tonight, I have a project to finish.... why the **** am I on head-fi. arg and hour down the toilet....

May 31, 2012 at 6:27 PM Post #42 of 52
I'm pretty ******* pissed... My $40 dollar ear buds have bigger bad-er better bass then the ATH-M50s ... I want my head vibrating!! This is such crap.

HOW DO I GET A BIGGER BASS RESPONCE

May 31, 2012 at 7:19 PM Post #45 of 52
I can notice the different levels of bass which I love but I don't want to have to listen super hard to hear it. I want it to slap me in the face. The r&b EQ settings on iTunes have taken me out of panic mode. growing on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back