Play in Volume Knob of Schiit Magni 3+
Nov 4, 2020 at 6:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

diddus

New Head-Fier
I got a brand new Schiit Magni 3+ today. It sound nice, but the volume knob annoys me. It hast some play (kind of a dead zone you can turn easily before the actual pot is turned). It's not the knob itself, but the pot which is kinda wiggly. Problem is, that I'm technically not the original owner (don't have warranty). I bought it from another guy who ordered a few because they are really hard to source here in the EU at the moment.

So is that a common problem with the Magni? Any advice how to fix it?

Nov 4, 2020 at 7:21 PM Post #2 of 5
Probably not the most helpful response as I don't own one, I'm sure someone who does will chime in, but if you want an 'official' answer I'd try emailing Schitt. I've emailed them a few times over the years with regards to their products including a few times regarding tech support and they've always got back to me in a timely manner and were very helpful.

Nov 4, 2020 at 7:24 PM Post #3 of 5
Probably not the most helpful response as I don't own one, I'm sure someone who does will chime in, but if you want an 'official' answer I'd try emailing Schitt. I've emailed them a few times over the years with regards to their products including a few times regarding tech support and they've always got back to me in a timely manner and were very helpful.
Thanks a lot for the advice :) I actually already emailed them. Unfortunately the need the original order number for any warranty repair, which I don't have as I didn't buy it directly from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back